RPGM Completed Embarrassed Girls H Debt Repayment [Final] [MoonGlow]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Please can you stop posting [MTL Edited] When it's clearly not edited. It's another poor MTL with broken sentences that make no sene, you'd be better of playing the Original Japanese version.
I don't understand why the mods haven't made a [MTL] Prefix for thread titles like [RPGM] etc.
It would stop all the people like myself from going into the thread only to see the MTL in the Language section.
Not that it really matters I guess but this thread never claimed to be an edited machine translation.

1584063808055.png

Also these arguments in threads with machine translations are getting really old.

Based_Kei

Feb 17, 2019
Getting a cant convert nil into string during the actor scene, tried a few different things but im not sure about these things
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Getting a cant convert nil into string during the actor scene, tried a few different things but im not sure about these things
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Out of curiosity, what were you doing when this error came up? it is probably a broken script tag but having an idea of what was happening can help me find the error, or someone else for that matter if I don't get to it fast enough.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
While this is a RPGM game, this is clearly supposed to be VN using the engine, and as such the story weighs more heavily in this one.

Imagine Good Girl Gone Bad but in a word salad.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For some reason when I read the title I thought you'd be some kind of sex IRS agent.
I'm surprised that in the years of H games, from the clicking 'Trinity' Britney spears parody all the way to the modern violated heroine and others that I have never come across someone exploiting the debt collector mechanic as the main playable character. Imagine what you could do as a male, female or futa debt collector!

ayaya

Jul 26, 2017
Annotation 2020-03-13 134527.png

get error when rottor walking talking to main event NPC, but if skipped by ctrl button no error at all

Reactions: ZioBen

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I'm surprised that in the years of H games, from the clicking 'Trinity' Britney spears parody all the way to the modern violated heroine and others that I have never come across someone exploiting the debt collector mechanic as the main playable character. Imagine what you could do as a male, female or futa debt collector!
There was an old hentai game on the PC98 where you captured girls and held them in a basement or something. I could never figure out how you got them there in the first place, but considering you were not exactly a nice guy, it might have been debt collecting. Wish I could remember the name.

By the way, speaking of things not used often, there was a hentai school terrorism game on PC98 as well. By terrorism I mean exactly that, public mass rape (including forcing others to do so) and murder with assault weapons in front of cameras for attention. If people thought rapelay was bad, oh boy that game was something else.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any more discussion or attacks on users due to machine translation will results in warnings. If you don't like machine translations I'd advise you to click off the thread.

Obvious warning is obvious but: For those providing images of errors, or problems in game, in order for them to be fixed, you can still post.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
The fact that this last post was necessary..christ. You people are on some obscure page to rip hentai games for free. Why shit on the translation. Just be happy its here

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 585228

get error when rottor walking talking to main event NPC, but if skipped by ctrl button no error at all
JVM~ I think the errors people are experiencing are relating to special characters (|\ \^ \.) make sure there are no spaces between ANY of those. if there are it will break the translation. The sheer fact that people can skip the error by using CTRL tells me that it is without a doubt a broken special character situation. These show up alot as of late.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Got this bug while i talking to the cleaning guy

This particular error is very common, and NOT a bug.
It's actually a Feature.

It's because Ruby and MTL are just not compatible, you get that error for example when calling a MTL'd filename (image file mostly) simply for it being translated to "filename" instead of "Filename" and vice versa.

You have image sources in images folder but MTL just doesn't care about names, and changes the Load call.

Since it was MTL'd, it is already too late for "curing" it, the only thing that works now is a "bypass" as in removing the entire function (making sure the game doesn't care about lower/upper case anymore)

From what I've seen it can seemingly fix it - or make it worse:
If there is for example a PENIS function and a seperate PeNiS function, only the 1st will be used as suddenly both names are treated as the same

Bypass:

script Window_Base line 308:

case code.upcase

remove .upcase

case code

Apply / Save

script Window_Message line 346: do the same as before

or put Scripts.rvdata2 from Scripts.zip attachment into /Data

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
Any TL or TL teams working on this?
If not then I'll just put this in my "games that I'll never play but still downloaded because it looks appealing" folder.

Reactions: finalfrantasy
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote