RPGM Completed Embarrassed Girls H Debt Repayment [Final] [MoonGlow]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Any TL or TL teams working on this?
If not then I'll just put this in my "games that I'll never play but still downloaded because it looks appealing" folder.
This game was being translated by some anon on 4chan. I remember him showing a couple of pictures and posting a properly translated menu image in the thread.
But I haven't seen any updates from him for like a month or so, and I don't know if he will continue the project after finding out that the game got MTL'd, and said MTL was posted all over the internet.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This particular error is very common, and NOT a bug.
It's actually a Feature.

It's because Ruby and MTL are just not compatible, you get that error for example when calling a MTL'd filename (image file mostly) simply for it being translated to "filename" instead of "Filename" and vice versa.

You have image sources in images folder but MTL just doesn't care about names, and changes the Load call.

Since it was MTL'd, it is already too late for "curing" it, the only thing that works now is a "bypass" as in removing the entire function (making sure the game doesn't care about lower/upper case anymore)

From what I've seen it can seemingly fix it - or make it worse:
If there is for example a PENIS function and a seperate PeNiS function, only the 1st will be used as suddenly both names are treated as the same

Bypass:

script Window_Base line 308:

case code.upcase

remove .upcase

case code

Apply / Save

script Window_Message line 346: do the same as before
I disagree with this conclusion. I have seen similar functions before and I have in fact fixed them by correcting an issues with special characters being broken by machine translation. The RPGM errors I have notice refer to scripts that may or maynot be impacted. in this case the script you listed has to do with the window_message. There is no reason for an MTL to modify window_message so if you go off the error it is a red herring. Everytime I have seen these errors it is for the same reason: broken tags such as this: |\ or \^ and \. these are special character that tell the text box to wait a set amount of time before advancing. the null value comes from the window message script not knowing what to do and throwing a NULL value and the crashing because the script doesn't know what to do with what you are asking it to do.

I feel like deleting the function is asking for trouble and is just going to break the game entirely.

Prankeh

May 5, 2018
Send me a save file, I'll fix it
Can't save the game during that quest because soon as I try to open the menu with X, the game crashes due to missing img file.

I'll upload one before the NPC with the quest

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
I dont mind MTL, but is this one bugfree?
Im asking because the recent MTLs seems to have gambreaking problems

JVM~

Aug 11, 2017
JVM~ I think the errors people are experiencing are relating to special characters (|\ \^ \.) make sure there are no spaces between ANY of those. if there are it will break the translation. The sheer fact that people can skip the error by using CTRL tells me that it is without a doubt a broken special character situation. These show up alot as of late.
I'm working on it. Also I'm editing translation to look better

Reactions: nails

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
hoping for a bugfree mtl :) leaving this to bump
I am coordinating with the translator of this MTL. I have found a few bugs and have fixed them namely with the Cleaning guy event. he has informed me he is working on editing and cleaning up his MTL so I am waiting for him to tell me if he wants me to upload my fix, or give it to him so he can incorporate it into his fixes.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have fixed the error with the cleaning event. It is attached below. just replace this mapfile with the files you already have. tested with save provided works 100%

reason for issues was like I said, broken special character tags.

Reactions: Based_Kei

yakullo

Jul 13, 2017
Hi i habe also the problem with the rotor walk. embarrassed.JPG
Start the rotor walk and go to the guy, the yout get the failure.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hi i habe also the problem with the rotor walk. View attachment 585601
Start the rotor walk and go to the guy, the yout get the failure.
I think JVM is working on that one. it is probably the same problem. I will look at it later just in case. I have already volunteered my time to bug fixing alot and I am starting to run out of free time to fix things. The price one pays for being helpful. :sleep:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
By the way, speaking of things not used often, there was a hentai school terrorism game on PC98 as well. By terrorism I mean exactly that, public mass rape (including forcing others to do so) and murder with assault weapons in front of cameras for attention. If people thought rapelay was bad, oh boy that game was something else.
Great,another game on the list I will never find.
Gimme names or gimme tuna >_<

JVM~

Aug 11, 2017
Hey guys, I improved translation and fixed some bugs. If you find other bugs post a screenshot.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys, I improved translation and fixed some bugs. If you find other bugs post a screenshot.
Fix in the OP right? That fix all the bugs with rotor and cleaning dude at least?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I heard the Rotom Walk quest is fixed. But if you try and go into your menu during some quests in the city the game also crashes and you get an error code? Is that fixed also?

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote