RPGM Completed Embarrassed Girls H Debt Repayment [Final] [MoonGlow]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
thanks for the upload buddy, and once again people are BS'ing about machine trans, good thing you put that notice at the top

• Angry
Reactions: Wveth

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Great,another game on the list I will never find.
Gimme names or gimme tuna >_<
It was Gakuen Sodom.

I'm warning you now, don't blame me later if you play it; the villain is a monster, and its not going to end well even if your character lives. (Never made it to the end, but I saw enough to know some things can't be undone.)

Reactions: Saraf

boiltheramen

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the 2nd to last scene in the gallery? Signs point toward a public restroom according to the dialogue, but I can't for the life of me find it.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
I think this says pretty much everything about this story and its author.
There is more dick and man parts than girl. This isn't the only image this way.
If you want to progress you really don't have a choice to opt out of it.
I guess you could keep selecting the same sense over and over again. Not sure haven't tried but this is where I quit.
gayshit.png
The general plot and story flow of content.
The artist clearly spent more time on the MMF content than one on one.
DebtEmbarrasment.png

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
It was Gakuen Sodom.

I'm warning you now, don't blame me later if you play it; the villain is a monster, and its not going to end well even if your character lives. (Never made it to the end, but I saw enough to know some things can't be undone.)
Why would I blame you when I went out of my way to ask for the name? :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for that,time to go dumpster diving for the windows version.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
It was Gakuen Sodom.

there is a game? i thought this was an anime. and if i remember correctly the anime was pretty vanilla-ish. atleast to my standards. dont know anything about a game tho. i might look into it if there was an actual translation.

Reactions: Edith-sensei

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Traduction problems. Some lines have frbidden characters, which make the game crash (during the first walk in city task).

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Traduction problems. Some lines have frbidden characters, which make the game crash (during the first walk in city task).
Are you talking about the rotor event? That was fixed. There is a patch in the OP. If that isn't what you mean can you include a screenshot of the NPC that initiates the events, and also the error message you get?

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Are you talking about the rotor event? That was fixed. There is a patch in the OP. If that isn't what you mean can you include a screenshot of the NPC that initiates the events, and also the error message you get?
Yes, it was the rotor event.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote