Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Playing through this, it's pretty annoying, the dialogue keeps going outside the box and being cut off so you miss the end of sentences.

The actual gameplay is unclear, there's a time limit to corrupt her, moving to a room costs an action, of which you only have 5 a day...
Moving room doesn't do anything for you, it's just a random action tax you can't explore and it's an rpg maker game.

If you enter a room with nothing in it, then go back, that's two actions. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Based on other comments, it seems like the MTL for the summary mixed up who's cucking whom
tryed it, you play as the bull mostly i think, but you spend half the time making her fuck other dude, mtl is shitty too so i just bought the key for unlocking gallery and skip through it to watch image ... not worth going trough the "gameplay" (puzzle for sex realy is a pain) and mtl, wasn't even able to get off on it as it's just poorly arabged low quality badic model and pose :/

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
In summary...

The novelist guy wants to write about NTR so he asks you, an Inn owner, to fuck his wife. You don't just do that, you even involve other dudes who specialize in different fetishes.

The gameplay is complete ass tbh. There's a lot of nonsensical puzzles even if you can understand the game, which I did cause I had a better MTL. Their previous games were better and easier to understand. Just lose once and your wife will start to get fucked. Simple.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The novelist guy wants to write about NTR so he asks you, an Inn owner, to fuck his wife. You don't just do that, you even involve other dudes who specialize in different fetishes.
So we don't play as the Cuck? then why is this even tagged as NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

kv3

Apr 2, 2020
The developer note sounds like your wife is getting cucked and you are trying to get in your best friend's pants looool

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
So we don't play as the Cuck? then why is this even tagged as NTR.
Because Netori exist and the tag update promised to us months ago, isn't there yet; people don't bother with the cheating tag if NTR is written on the title. NTR isn't a one sided mindset.

And this whole story smells like Netorase (the worst kind, to my tastes at least)

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
With how bad the MTL fucked up the overview I get the feeling I'm gonna be the one getting cucked

Feb 17, 2018
I cant even figure out how to get a single thing to happen she keeps saying the same text you talk to other people nothing get random keys to open stuff for me nothing. MTL so horrible you can even figure out a single thing... eventually get enough money to unlock memory... wtf... I mean wtf with this thing

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes