kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Wait description is confusing Is the owner of the inn asking his friend the writer who is visiting him to do his wife :unsure:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
how do you get past rakugo part 2 and gojo part 1? in the convo
get in her mindspace and lit the bonfires, the game is pretty much about gaining money to see the events. I sugest cheating because it is a bit of a drag

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
how to play that shit? Whenever i go, whenever i do, nothing happens. This is the worstest gamplay stupid hjrpg may have.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
NTR is becoming such a trendy genre in the field of hentai that it's terrifying.. You can play these, but please value your women folk in irl and don't apply this there, guys. Otherwise, depression and despair will catch up in the long run
do you also preach in other genre as well? cuz im sure there are more disturbing fetishes than NTR out there

Reactions: Gudil

act215981

Jan 17, 2018
,omo.JPG

Is this scene in the game? I couldn't find it after using the gold key to unlock all the scenes. Does anyone know where this scene is in the game?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find a walkthrough?
It's very linear and straightforward, there is no optional or missable content (at least if you do the story, you need to unlock all endings). Do more gacha events if you have problems starting. You can add time and it's fairly easy to farm 10-20 old cameras per day for money (you only need 1 for additional day or 3 for 2 days).

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
How do you farm cameras? I can buy new cameras in the market but I don't know what to do with it.
With 5 actions per day ot helps to know where to go to get events.
What is gacha event?

xavier0000

Aug 12, 2022
A question about how can I unlock the events of the mixed bathroom is that it asks me for 5 actions and to get there you need 2, I don't know how to get more actions or how to recover these

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes