VN Ren'Py Completed Emi - New Beginning [Christmas Special] [CellStudios]

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I just downloaded the game for windows and the pictures are split in half. is it supposed to be like this? Is there a fix I am missing?

The Christmas special is fine, but the bse game is weird. Split in half. The top half is off center from the bottom half. It happens with both the regular link and the compressed link.

Last edited:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I just downloaded the game for windows and the pictures are split in half. is it supposed to be like this? Is there a fix I am missing?

The Christmas special is fine, but the bse game is weird. Split in half. The top half is off center from the bottom half. It happens with both the regular link and the compressed link.
I believe it's because the first game is 4K and maybe your monitor isn't 4K, I think hitting SHIFT+G or CTRL+G will fix it... one of those...

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Really good game dev,emi is such a bombshell.
hope there is a longer version of game with her.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Really good game dev,emi is such a bombshell.
hope there is a longer version of game with her.
My plan/thoughts/thingy is finish the cabin and then look at doing a full game with Emi :unsure: It wouldn't be the same as this game, it would be a new start but a full game ( since this game is so small and rushes into the sex, I want to add more buildup and love :unsure: ). Probably going to do a poll soon to see if people might want that and if they do, they I could spend the next year writing out the story while working on the cabin since I lot plenty of time for writing while working on art.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
My plan/thoughts/thingy is finish the cabin and then look at doing a full game with Emi :unsure: It wouldn't be the same as this game, it would be a new start but a full game ( since this game is so small and rushes into the sex, I want to add more buildup and love :unsure: ). Probably going to do a poll soon to see if people might want that and if they do, they I could spend the next year writing out the story while working on the cabin since I lot plenty of time for writing while working on art.
If you do make a full game out of it please keep it childhood friend. Make it clear too. Not enough feel good games about childhood friends. Switching her back to redhead will be the cherry on top :love:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
If you do make a full game out of it please keep it childhood friend. Make it clear too. Not enough feel good games about childhood friends. Switching her back to redhead will be the cherry on top :love:
Will put it all to a vote :p

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's very nice you decided to upload the Christmas special but what I read hear is there is a Christmas special and some other random undescribed file with no information. You do realize the changelog collapses so people can open it to read the past changes and uploads even if it is only:
"Changelog:
  • Xmas special most recent upload
  • Initial upload x date which shows how long since the change was made
End of changelog."?

I have never understood why anyone deletes changelogs to "save space" it only shows the dev didn't spend anytime on the game which clearly isn't true.

Oh and as to why I didn't PM you? Can't PM you because there is no option when I look you up.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
That didn't work for me!
With the game open, press the shift key + the G key at the same time, then select the bottom option. Quit and restart the game and it should fix the problem (if it's what I think it is).

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
what-is.gif

Her being the sister is toptier, we don't do downgrading here!

Also, who Cell might could add is another milf aunt from the family for a threesome lovey dovey relationship :love: That would be the cherry on top!

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Absolutely loved it, hope we see more of Emi and her brother. The only thing I wish we could see is her with her natural red hair...and possibly a bun in the oven at some point. (y)

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
I'm very curious, so I looked at the images in the game folder and there were some additional images of scenes that I didn't get to see, one of them shows the MC slapping her ass, another of her in the bathroom hiding nothing, the one in the locker room the MC can spy on ... What routes do I need to take to release these scenes?

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes