VN Ren'Py Completed Emi - New Beginning [Christmas Special] [CellStudios]

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes

Letsak

Apr 15, 2022
View attachment 2155908

Overview:
The shy and demure Emi has been away at college for four years.
She's returned and has asked to stay with you while she gets on her own feet.
See the transformation that she has undergone these past years,
and rediscover your relationship alongside her newfound confidence and passion.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-08
Release Date: 2022-11-08
Developer: Cell Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: The Cabin - Summer Vacation
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA -
OTHERS:
COMPRESSED* - Android*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2155895 View attachment 2155897 View attachment 2155898 View attachment 2155899 View attachment 2155901 View attachment 2155903 View attachment 2155904 View attachment 2155905 View attachment 2155907
I've made Russian Translation thread for Emi. OP, If you can, please, add this for first post.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've made Russian Translation thread for Emi. OP, If you can, please, add this for first post.
The original poster is a deleted member, so not likely gonna happened. Your best choice is to use the "report" function on the OP explaining your request, and it will be linked in the OP if/when Uploader or Moderator approves of it.

Reactions: Letsak

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Got a request for an Android port for the game.
I needed for that a "downsized" game to 1080p resolution as a base and post that here as well.
(For both I integrated some more settings like textsize/textbox opacity etc)

Download Win/Linux game compressed, 1080p (77MB)
-

Download Android port game compressed, 1080p (80MB)
-

View attachment 2157780 View attachment 2157781
Can you reupload after downloading android port game not opening

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can you reupload after downloading android port game not opening
The Mediafire link should still work and just checked the port can be installed.
I added now a second link again (Pixeldrain).

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Got this one on Steam with the current sale. Nice romance childhood friend story. Which seems to be rare in the Western 3DCG VN world. Hopefully the sequel will double down on childhood friend rather than a euphemism for the common family relation. Also hopefully she reverts back to the her red hair.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Emi - Christmas Special + Cabin Update Coming

Hey all,

I just wanted to give a little update on Emi, as it's been a while since we last saw her. As a last-minute decision, we decided to make a Christmas special for her. And when I say last minute, I mean, I have less than a month to do all the art, which I'm not 100% confident I'll hit, so we're going to call this a Christmas-ish special. Maybe it'll be a New Year's special. But I have high hopes we'll meet the deadline :p

We'll also have another announcement coming for Emi in 2024, where we have a sequel in the works!

If you're interested in the Christmas special, be sure to add it to your wishlist, and maybe Santa will bring it in time :p

I'll also be posting an update soon on progress for the cabin and what our plans are for 2024 as many things will be changing.

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes