Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Sad... they could have spent all that time and resources on translating the other ones and selling them directly on dlsite. Steam wasn't worth the huge effort when they either reject anything school-like or do it over reasons they won't tell. If I'm not wrong Onikiss was rejected mainly over the girls sometimes wear schoolgirl outfits but never have any scene at school lol.

Anyway, thank you~

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Is any of their other stuff translated?
No, but if you buy this game here on DLsite it might encourage future works to be translated also.

This kinda looks bad but it kinda looks good, i get some uncanny-valley vibes from this. But i am intrigued.
How in the world are you getting uncanny-valley vibes? This game isn't going for attempted realism at all, so there's no uncanny valley vibes to get.

Marmalade Star should just spam submit the Mikan one to STEAM under different names over and over to screw with them after this.
Why? That would be a total waste of time for them, and all it would do is get them permanently banned from any potential Steam release they wanted to do in the future. Not that I think they should ever consider that again, because Steam is a garbage service and I have no idea why people even buy on there to begin with, especially adult games.

I hope the Steam kiddies and everyone else who can't shop on a big boy store enjoy their new "adult industry" with only adult content that is safe for Valve audiences. Remember when they said everything would be allowed on Steam that wasn't illegal or trolling? Lie. Them not wanting to be the taste police? Lie. Basically, they're acting like the Sony of PC and that should never be supported. If I'm buying normal games I buy on Epic Games Store, and if I'm buying adult games I buy on an actual adult game store. Not fucking Steam.

Anyways, sorry for the rant, but Steam is a trash service. Feel bad for the devs here, so I'm gonna grab this on DLsite, which is something I don't do often because of mosaics, but I'm sure it's a blow for them to spend time on something trying to get it on Steam only to have it rejected for no reason with no option to alter it and resubmit.

Lebedev Molin

Feb 1, 2020
How in the world are you getting uncanny-valley vibes? This game isn't going for attempted realism at all, so there's no uncanny valley vibes to get.
Cuz it looks like photorealistic ENB type stuff from the preview images, but with anime-characteristics. It's reminiscent of IRL dolls and stuff.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
None of the uncensor patch will work because it looks like it's probably all in the form of videos/clips that have censorship 'baked' into them which is impossible to remove, but do correct me if I am wrong.
you can run some decensors on it.. Gonna finish the wolf girl and other seismic works, but since I have the 3dcg dataset the way the decen works should allow it to work with games like this if someone can rip out the video and put them back in. Still need a better way of automating the masking process before I add 50 projects to one that took me over a year to get the tools for.

Cuz it looks like photorealistic ENB type stuff from the preview images, but with anime-characteristics. It's reminiscent of IRL dolls and stuff.
yea, I'm getting huge animegao vibes off this title... not a huge fan, but the lighting is nice compared to a lot of cel shaded 3dcg hentai.

1642865329198.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh yeah, the return of the barbie art.
Also the overview is funny, they're fucking like rabbits but can't tell each other whether they are into each other?
How does that even work bruh. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
The translation is probably subpar as well.

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017
Can you switch to Japanese?
I'm trying to work out why the text is on Japanese while in the pictures is in English. I forgot my Region and Regional Format are in Japan so in short if you want to switch to Japanese change your Region and Regional Format to Japan.

Last edited:

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
"The volume settings will be saved even after the game is restarted."
Innovations!

Jokes aside, thanks for sharing.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes