Jun 24, 2017
Sooo, the scenes in this game are literally the same as To Love Ru Diary Teacher with Tear. I thought the story premise sounded familiar, but the sex scenes are literally the same ones.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Sooo, the scenes in this game are literally the same as To Love Ru Diary Teacher with Tear. I thought the story premise sounded familiar, but the sex scenes are literally the same ones.
Yep, like literally - it was basically designed for STEAM, but ended up shelved in cold storage.
There's ONE new scene though...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Needs a Kinetic tag. Even with the camera angle choices, you literally have zero control over what happens. That is non-game material. lol

Jan 6, 2019
Marmalade Star should just spam submit the Mikan one to STEAM under different names over and over to screw with them after this.
I wouldn't jinx it, cause I believe they have to remake everything like this one in order to be accepted on Steam (or maybe never cause Mikan is a uh.... loli). And also I'm not surprised it was still censored because it was marmalade*star themselves who made it, not JAST USA or whoever it was.

How is this game made? The way they make feet look is so amazing compared to any games I've played.
from what I read somewhere, the entire animation is actually pre-rendered and later compiled into stuff like gallery play or something like that, I don't know. But it is good. And one more thing, this is originally from that one To Love Ru doujin game featuring Tearju Lunatique as the main heroine, but the dev has to change it to someone else to be accepted on Steam

MoiMoi

Jul 27, 2017
How is this game made? The way they make feet look is so amazing compared to any games I've played.
I was also about to ask about this game's artwork and animation. Is there a specific software or is it made from scratch with a software like blender?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Yet another game where the boobs are bigger than the ass, not by much, but same mistake.
Also, though I"m absolutely drooling over the long, flowing hair, a couple more hairstyles wouldn't hurt.
That and having no "oral sex", or kissing, or cunnilingus is triggering me. Correct me, if any of the three are there.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Yet another game where the boobs are bigger than the ass, not by much, but same mistake.
Also, though I"m absolutely drooling over the long, flowing hair, a couple more hairstyles wouldn't hurt.
That and having no "oral sex", or kissing, or cunnilingus is triggering me. Correct me, if any of the three are there.
Well, the game is actually a cameo made for western audience on steam, he used the body of his previous work featuring Tearju Lunatique from "To-love".
The character have a really big rack in the original work. Here the doijinshi author is rather sticking closer to the real girl than most fiction...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
They're not others routes, but other work.

Sadly, most of them are old enough that they don't work on the newest (7 to 11+) version of window, even using compatibility mode, so the dev made movie version of the oldest.

You can usually get them at the usual place : Dlsite, FANZA if you want to support the dev (only Emilia's diary made it to steam)

Or if you have no fund, the usual cat torrent or AS as well as most serious sharing sites - although since they're old works, links may be down by now.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes