HTML Emilie Finds a Way [v0.9 Final] [Allworks]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
what is the last chapter of the game? because it ends after 9 for me. Yet there are pictures for ch 10

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
EmilieFindsAWay-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Man... I really wanna try this one but the size... since I mostly play my html game in mobile, guess I'll self compress it first in my laptop.
Please do share it here if you do, I also play it on mobile since I have no pc/laptop.

Reactions: narko1

All

Nov 16, 2016
I agree with a previous comment here.
I can only get the 9th chapter stuff to appear, the 10th doesn't show before an end of content screen.
No10th chapter yet but some content from the 9th went to the 10th so I left them.
10th Chapter should be the last one and be more open. :)

Reactions: Sissycuck111

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Got a dead end
' Gabriella couldn't resist stealing a glance at Emilie as she worked alongside Marc. Her heart fluttered as she watched the way Emilie's hair fell softly around her face, framing her delicate features. Gabriella felt a twinge of jealousy as she observed the easy rapport between Emilie and Marc, but she couldn't deny the way her heart skipped a beat at the sight of Emilie's smile.

Join her
or
Leave and go to your place '

If I click join her then
'...
They heard Marc coming out of his room and froze. They shamefully put their clothes back on, but their bodies were still throbbing with teenage-like arousal.

Gabriella's addiction to Emilie +2
Open mind +2
'
There is no any clickable link to advance, this is 8th Chapter btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: All

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
the stat design is not good and you get unavoidable scenes with a guy you as a player are maybe not interrested in. if you are not interrested in the father in law it locks other person content and has dead ends because your stats are not high enough (if you dont want to use cheats). maybe lower stat requirements for other characters for example the sister for players that are not into eric.

• Red Heart

All

Nov 16, 2016
the stat design is not good and you get unavoidable scenes with a guy you as a player are maybe not interrested in. if you are not interrested in the father in law it locks other person content and has dead ends because your stats are not high enough (if you dont want to use cheats). maybe lower stat requirements for other characters for example the sister for players that are not into eric.
Yeah this is true and also a good idea. But I don't think I'll be brave enough to work on another solution than : use cheats because it will be a nightmare to find every scenes who are impacted by it :eek:

Got a dead end
' Gabriella couldn't resist stealing a glance at Emilie as she worked alongside Marc. Her heart fluttered as she watched the way Emilie's hair fell softly around her face, framing her delicate features. Gabriella felt a twinge of jealousy as she observed the easy rapport between Emilie and Marc, but she couldn't deny the way her heart skipped a beat at the sight of Emilie's smile.

Join her
or
Leave and go to your place '

If I click join her then
'...
They heard Marc coming out of his room and froze. They shamefully put their clothes back on, but their bodies were still throbbing with teenage-like arousal.

Gabriella's addiction to Emilie +2
Open mind +2
'
There is no any clickable link to advance, this is 8th Chapter btw.
New game or ancient save ?

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah this is true and also a good idea. But I don't think I'll be brave enough to work on another solution than : use cheats because it will be a nightmare to find every scenes who are impacted by it :eek:

New game or ancient save ?
old save lol, got it will try a new game.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes