VN Ren'Py Completed Emma In the Library [v1.0] [AceX Game Studio]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Version: 1.0 , im not even going waste my time downloading for too short of play time thanks for nothing i like games keep going for weeks to months not even any info in the change-log not enough info on it nothing to even get me intersected in it
good luck with the game

Malkavian666

Sep 24, 2019
Great game, but the "don't roll back or reload a save game" rule is very annoying and possible ruins an otherwise fun game. I got stuck with the bonus question of who the author was of the book she was reading int he beginning, can't see any title on that book it's just a brown cover unless I'm blind and stupid, (which is always a possibility ) but for now I give up.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Working hard on it now!!! Have a lot done but renders are taking a while
Well your animation is sick... Question, during the game the animations for the scenes play for a bit and then stop? Is there something wrong here, because in the gallery they are full and fine

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Well your animation is sick... Question, during the game the animations for the scenes play for a bit and then stop? Is there something wrong here, because in the gallery they are full and fine
It’s a weird reboot bug... it happens to some people and not others...

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes