Queekz

Dec 19, 2023
Maybe there is a bug with the 4 egg play. I delivered the toys to Umr with the H-scene, but the quest is still active.

1704116896757.png

I think the main goal could be to enter the cage in Umr's basement (Mom?), but cannot achieve more.

Eitliz

Dec 19, 2018
How to remove "safe day"
The dev seems to have updated the official AI patch on DLsite as of Dec 22nd (and deleted the one on his ci-en). Others in this thread have previously stated that it fixes the womb state issue. I'm not sure if the links in the OP post are prepatched with the updated one or not, though.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, even AI translators can't tell the difference between he & she. Interesting.
Note to self: NEVER use AI for ANYTHING.

Reactions: SylvieRose

quin2k

Feb 8, 2018
So, even AI translators can't tell the difference between he & she. Interesting.
Note to self: NEVER use AI for ANYTHING.
It's not so much a flaw with the AI as the Japanese language ( ). Especially if there isn't enough context to figure out who is speaking that line (sometimes the names in these games are stuff like instead of a name).

Reactions: Kitsune7559

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
that literally says virus and it takes you to a warning page
just go to dl site and download the translation, its free
That's how f95 works, any exe, injectable or program uploaded on f95 server will be flagged as virus, it just a way to avoid potential problems, even tho are lying (and so creating just more problems), a workaround should be upload it anywhere else.
This version is coming directly from dlsite, I didn't even unpack it, since I know already that tons if ppl are not willing to spend their precious 2 min on sign up I've upped it here, anyway do as you wish, I'm not certainly gonna beg you to download random stuff on the internet, you just should learn with who you're dealing with.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes