Aug 7, 2019
This is my first comment, but I'm also seeing some strange behavior when launching this file. Game.exe works fine, but Game_en.exe panics wine with

04f8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 7BC6F3E0 "/build/wine-8.5/dlls/ntdll/loader.c: loader_section" wait timed out in thread 04f8, blocked by 02f0, retrying (60 sec)

And some other errors, not sure what it is, but I'd also advise other against running the translation, I'm also nopping out.

---

Does anyone know how to "copy" the translated strings to the japanese version? This would be a good fix
Any idea how bad it is for people who have already run it?

Would be curious if the thread itself might be in jeopardy until a new translation comes out if the translation exe is severely messed up

HALO81

Jun 3, 2021
anyone know how to trigger slave route? ive search slum events, arena losing event, end losing normally we will be saved by urc. i've run out of idea.

Edit:
this worked.
step1. surrender to a fly
step2. surrender to a different monster you haven't had a child yet
step3. go to hospital
repeat with different monsters until slave
ive tried those, in 4th attempt, Emma will think about wheter she is descendant of a slave, and 5th times, she will be founded and slavery path locked 0-0

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The bug that stops the pregnancy for the English version should really get fixed
it is fixed in the patch that we were informed of a few pages back. (I have been running it with no problems.) it is and .exe file in a zip, in a folder and not on Microsoft approved list so defender and some other virus protection program's that use Microsoft's approval list may flag it, as most .exe files that have not been tested by virus make's or made it to Microsoft's approval list will get flagged because of the danger factor of an .EXE file.

(This is an understandable cautionary safety thing incorporated into pretty much all Virus protection program's.)

But make your own call on that. (I have found most of the time they are bogus flag's, but there is always a chance.)

Mandydhsua

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone who want to play this on joiplay :-
Fix is just copy paste all contents of www/ folder into www/www/ folder
I think repacking may have made some changes in paths.. or maybe they exist in original game
I tried to play this on joiplay and all i see is a black screen after loading, any fixes?

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2018
Any idea how bad it is for people who have already run it?

Would be curious if the thread itself might be in jeopardy until a new translation comes out if the translation exe is severely messed up
No clue, but if OP is right and it is a direct download from the developer's website it might be some tracking/analytics tool to see who/how many users outside japan are playing the game

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Here is the source:

No idea why there is virus in the name. My best guess it is some kind of autoscan of the forum which adds it. The file is fine at my and. I removed it from the original post. You can get it from the link instead.
where is the dl on that link? i'm completely lost when it comes to JP sites, can you just upload the file/s here?

Last edited:

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port:

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Last edited:

Sidetrack

Sep 11, 2017
where is the dl on that link? i'm completely lost when it comes to JP sites, can you just upload the file/s here?
The link was removed by the dev because dlsite added the patch to the game on their site. I won't upload the patch here as it gets flagged by the forum and some anti virus software as a virus and I don't want to deal with the comments that I want to spread maleware again.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes