YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
The dream room hints mention a guide located in the game folder. But I can't find it. Has it been deleted by whoever uploaded the game here?

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
I don't know the exact way it happened but i got the slave path on english ver. by getting fertilization from the flies in the temple dungeon and then had sex with a variety people and monsters a couple of times. I tried just getting her pregnant with just the flies but that didn't do much or change the birth dialogue.
I tried this and it worked. Thank you. The flies bypass the "safeday" status and allow you to get knocked up by anything else.

Reactions: CycoBlaze

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Sooo, what kind of Transformations are in this game? if anyone minds answering this I would like to hear that.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Not a ripoff but another lazy game featuring a virgin magical girl having ventured into a goblin forest one time too many. There's so many games like that, the only tag that's needed now is #magical_girl and you know what to expect. Just to think that 'Magical Girl Celesphonia' was first released in 2014 and still is one of the best in that genre, if not the best. All games that came after look like cheap knockoffs, including the games released by the same studio that made 'Celesphonia'.
Magical Girl Celesphonia was released in 2020 and the circle that made it has only released only one other major game since, which at the time was going to be a small side game. No need to get emo just because it's a popular trope

Reactions: Kitsune7559
Sep 2, 2018
Here is the source:

No idea why there is virus in the name. My best guess it is some kind of autoscan of the forum which adds it. The file is fine at my and. I removed it from the original post. You can get it from the link instead.
i'll be damned, that does seem to have fixed the pregnancy problem
thx m8

Aug 7, 2019
Here is the source:

No idea why there is virus in the name. My best guess it is some kind of autoscan of the forum which adds it. The file is fine at my and. I removed it from the original post. You can get it from the link instead.
Immediately got identified as a virus for me by windows defender

Reactions: Starsegen

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Magical Girl Celesphonia was released in 2020 and the circle that made it has only released only one other major game since, which at the time was going to be a small side game. No need to get emo just because it's a popular trope
I stand corrected, it was released in 2020, must have mistaken it with another game. However, we're not talking about a popular trope of naive and corruptible, but a whole lot of the same scenarios that these games keep on repeating ad nauseam, just different girls drawn by different artists: massage parlour, public bath, hole in a wall, brothel work, strip dance, lose to see lewds. This one is a fine example of unimaginative rehash of those H-scenes, with no rhyme or rhythm. Your heroine will receive DP by some randos appearing out of nowhere on Day 1, simply by walking into the open air area of the bath-house just because... it's a popular trope.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Immediately got identified as a virus for me by windows defender
That's an Official download source. Windows Defender is also prone to false positives send a sample of the download to Microsoft and they'll update their database, although since they are not an Antivirus company it'll take awhile. And that's if they even bother to look at it.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
I downloaded the patch and tried it... Now, how do I test this? Womb still stuck at safe day. How do it change?

Sp0tlight0

Jul 23, 2018
That's an Official download source. Windows Defender is also prone to false positives send a sample of the download to Microsoft and they'll update their database, although since they are not an Antivirus company it'll take awhile. And that's if they even bother to look at it.
Official or not, 6 VT detects and with the bundled dll files within the exe it's gameover with 17 detects:

1702256559660.png

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
I asked this question a few days ago and didn't see a response so I'll ask one more time. Is male content avoidable in this game? I would like to play the game as close to a lesbian as I can (futa is acceptable and monster stuff is tolerable.)
Not knowing if i can play as a gay girl is really the only thing stopping me from downloading right now.

Reactions: GokutheG

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
how to get there?
Refuse the town people's sex or groping privileges when you are a public Slave, enough time's and visit the police or guard station when you try to leave the will send you there if you have offended enough of the town people.

I mean that is the way it worked for me.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes