KarmEpsilon

Aug 22, 2021
I don't think its possible to play this on Joiplay. I also tried Maldives, the game is working fine BUT translation isn't working on it.
Just rename the Game_en to Game and rename the Game to something like Game_jp. Maldives always automatically picks the Game.exe file to launch

Penguin02

Nov 1, 2018
You can get the slave route. It's broken, but not completly...
Just follow these steps (apperantly not all of this is necessary, but this worked for me):
  1. get a high lewdness (mine was arround 150, but much lower is fine too)
  2. get pregnant and birth the bug-fly from the temple dungeon a bunch of times (normal hospital)
  3. Birth the bug-fly in the slum hospital (no need apperantly)
  4. get pregnent from the bug-fly, but don't go to the hospital. Instead get a human partner and your baby will turn into humanoid (the bug-fly is just there to get around the bugged womb-status)
  5. Birth your humanoid baby in the normal hospital
I attached my save right before step 5, so you can see it yourself (Most of the normal stuff has been done with some cheats/save-editor for money and atk).

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I think I found a solution for anyone who cant run the game on joiplay:
1)install and open maldives(for some reason joiplay doesn't work).
2)locate the game directory following the app's instructions.
3)open the game and if it runs and shows everything in japanese it means you did everything well to this point.
4)download and extract the provided file
5)copy the www folder in the game's directory and replace all.
If you run the game again the translation should work.
This worked for me but i cant guarantee it will work for everyone.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Just follow these steps:
  1. get a high lewdness (mine was arround 150)
  2. get pregnant and birth the bug-fly from the temple dungeon a bunch of times (normal hospital)
  3. Birth the bug-fly in the slum hospital at least once
  4. get pregnent from the bug-fly, but don't go to the hospital. Instead get a human partner and your baby will turn into humanoid (the bug-fly is just there to get around the bugged womb-status)
I attached my save right before step 5, so you can see it yourself (Most of the normal stuff has been done with some cheats/save-editor for money and atk).
no need to complicate things. Just get her pregnant a couple of times, the slave route will get triggered automatically in the normal hospital. I had lewdness 70 or 80, and didn't gve birth in the slum hospital in the meantime

Hyre2442

May 2, 2022
I didn't get any trojan warning from windows defender but from virustotal got 6 warning maybe false positive.

Aug 7, 2019
Just follow these steps (apperantly not all of this is necessary, but this worked for me):
  1. get a high lewdness (mine was arround 150, but much lower is fine too)
  3. Birth the bug-fly in the slum hospital (no need apperantly)
I was able to do this with a lewdness of around 10 just by doing the bug and then immediately losing to one of the thieves in the grasslands. After this go to the main hospital. Repeat the whole process again and you're in the slave route

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have seen where some people had trouble getting pregnant. It bothered me too.

I managed it in the temple where the Fly looking mob's were at. They would em impregnate me most every time I surrendered, and I could once the Egg's were laid inside move to where the dog's were and be impregnated by them as well.

I did not test beyond that (As to moving to other area's to see if impregnation could happen from other mob's once the Fly insects had layed egg's.) but no other creature in the game seemed to work other than the fly insect in the temple. <<< For Me

NOTE: I also swapped over to my Japanese version (using the same save, and allowed rape by different mob's for a bit, That may also have contributed to my finally getting pregnant as well, but never saw any help from that until I switched back.)

Reactions: Rudra

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
this is a ripoff

I remember a similar game where you also have to pay 1m gold. and she's also an alchemist. and I'm very sure her home is also similar to that one. the cauldron at the home was very telling

nah, forget it. just gonna grab a 100% save. fap to it. then uninstall.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Has anyone been able to get the MV cheat plugin patch to work with the English exe? It only works with the original exe for me.

Reactions: taglag

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
this is a ripoff

I remember a similar game where you also have to pay 1m gold. and she's also an alchemist. and I'm very sure her home is also similar to that one. the cauldron at the home was very telling

nah, forget it. just gonna grab a 100% save. fap to it. then uninstall.
Not a ripoff but another lazy game featuring a virgin magical girl having ventured into a goblin forest one time too many. There's so many games like that, the only tag that's needed now is #magical_girl and you know what to expect. Just to think that 'Magical Girl Celesphonia' was first released in 2014 and still is one of the best in that genre, if not the best. All games that came after look like cheap knockoffs, including the games released by the same studio that made 'Celesphonia'.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Has anyone been able to get the MV cheat plugin patch to work with the English exe? It only works with the original exe for me.
I have not been able to with this game and any other that had a alternative Game_EN.exe. ( I even tried renaming the Japanese to be Game_en.exe, and the Game_EN.exe to just Game.exe, but found it was not that simple. )

I would not mind if someone found a way to do this with RPGM MV games done in this was with and alternative .exe for the English version, I like being able to get past troublesome area's with this cheat.

I have been okay using the save editor with this game, and that help's, but having the on the fly ability to modify variable's, and Items is way better > For sure :)

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes