taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Cheat menu for anyone who can’t install the cheat
press 1 to open cheat menu
Thank you, but I was wondering is this the one for the patched .exe. that fixed the pregnancy problem.

Thai is the one I am using, and was just curious o_O

AnimaDamas

Jul 14, 2020
Thank you, but I was wondering is this the one for the patched .exe. that fixed the pregnancy problem.

Thai is the one I am using, and was just curious o_O
Just one in the OP, I don’t know if it includes the patch or not.

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
I don't know the exact way it happened but i got the slave path on english ver. by getting fertilization from the flies in the temple dungeon and then had sex with a variety people and monsters a couple of times. I tried just getting her pregnant with just the flies but that didn't do much or change the birth dialogue.
this worked.
step1. surrender to a fly
step2. surrender to a different monster you haven't had a child yet
step3. go to hospital
repeat with different monsters until slave

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
Could anyone tell me how to change the Eve flags? The game says to consult the strategy text in the game folder but my download didn't have it.

LordBig2000

May 30, 2023
Overview:
Emma is the local alchemist of Echichi Town.
She lived a happy life... until the day her mother passed away.
Her mother who was loaded with debt.
Now it's up to Emma to pay it all off! What clever ways can she think of to raise the funds...?

That's fucked up as hell making people's kid's pay off there parent's debt just void it.

Reactions: GokutheG

Applekid

Jun 20, 2017
Damn this game goes 0 - 60 freaking fast. I asked for work in the church as the very first thing and seconds later she's choking on some cock. No build up or anything.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
If you like games where you slowly corrupt a female MC, then this is not for you. I told a guy he could touch my tits and I got gang raped. Good gallery though!

Reactions: Kitsune7559

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ah yes, the "impossible task of repaying a debt of 1,000,000 G" (as quoted from the game)

solved in 20 minutes by peddling pottery and jerky and killing minotaurs. MC's mother ditched her to get away from this?
Nah, mom didn't run away. If you go to the Umr's basement, you'll understand what really happened.

Reactions: Kitsune7559

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Nah, mom didn't run away. If you go to the Umr's basement, you'll understand what really happened.
Yeah! Opening up all the library shelf's in the dream place will clear up a lot of understanding about what happened, but the Mom was a bit of a Flibbertigibbet

t

peperino1234

Nov 6, 2020
It has been a while since I saw a game with good production values but this level of terrible pacing.
Also full of design oversights like using the bathhouse infinite times (to max out lewd right at the start of the game)...or dancing at the bar for infinite money (again, right at the start of the game)...or getting instant 10k gold for a blowjob.

This is such a mess it feels like an abandoned project.

supernova3546

Mar 19, 2022
This game has a lot of H scenes and 13 endings.

The AI TL is readable so don't worry.

To avoid any confusion, there are two game exe available: one in Japanese and the other in English.
Enjoy playing the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tell me if there's any missing tags
I tried to play this on joiplay and all i see is a black screen after loading, any fixes?

Reactions: Rusiann
Oct 7, 2018
ClamAV reports a positive trojan match for the gofile download on game_en.exe: Win.Trojan.APT_Trojan_Win_REDFLARE_1-9804961-0

Up to you to decide if it's the MTL or not. I've never seen an MTL positive with this particular suite, so noping out.
This is my first comment, but I'm also seeing some strange behavior when launching this file. Game.exe works fine, but Game_en.exe panics wine with

04f8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 7BC6F3E0 "/build/wine-8.5/dlls/ntdll/loader.c: loader_section" wait timed out in thread 04f8, blocked by 02f0, retrying (60 sec)

And some other errors, not sure what it is, but I'd also advise other against running the translation, I'm also nopping out.

---

Does anyone know how to "copy" the translated strings to the japanese version? This would be a good fix

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
how to became a slave? i just give up paying the debt and insta ending
Surrender to enough mob's get raped and pregnant, and deliver at hospital a few time's and the practitioner there will finally report you, and then you will become a public slave.

If you're not running the patch to fix the pregnancy the only mob I found that would lay egg's and get me pregnant were the fly mob's in the first part of the temple. ( which you can only get to late in the game, or that was the way it was for me.)

The silver key will let you leave that Slave route latter if you want too.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes