cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
does anyone have a version on workupload? the torrent's zip has broken files, the gofile link's files were deleted, the mix drop link just stops downloading at the 1/3 mark, and i don't want to pay mega for a bigger transfer quota.

Apr 19, 2020
What's the name of the bone in boneslider for the eyebrows? Doesn't seem to involve the word eye or brow in Search.
For some reason. :unsure:

I've located it before to put the eyebrows back on the damn forehead but this time I can't find it. I think it has some random odd name.

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a way to change FOV? At least in ADV nodes? IniSettings.exe doesn't have such an option and neither does the graphics settings plugin. I don't even know where the graphics.ini (or whatever it's called) is. Or is it an xml?

Also are there any skin texture mods from other games that work for EC? I'm looking for things like wrinkled skin, fat rolls/love handles, anything besides vanilla+ shading.

There's a "juices" mod for the face that is red by default, so evidently those juices are blood. Is there also one made for the body? I'm making a fight-to-the-death scene with Kitana and I need gore. :whistle:

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
hello everyone or a problem, I don't understand if it's the game or it's my game, if I go into the creation of the character I can set the mouth as BIG-i which is like a smile but if I go to play in the scenes there is no more BIG- I but it stops much earlier, how can you do it? I mean is it possible to unlock all the emotes or what are they called for the sexual scenes rather than only in creation?

I tried to look for a solution on the web but when I write emotion creator I get little stuff.

Apr 19, 2020
hello everyone or a problem, I don't understand if it's the game or it's my game, if I go into the creation of the character I can set the mouth as BIG-i which is like a smile but if I go to play in the scenes there is no more BIG- I but it stops much earlier, how can you do it? I mean is it possible to unlock all the emotes or what are they called for the sexual scenes rather than only in creation?

I tried to look for a solution on the web but when I write emotion creator I get little stuff.
Those vowels are for the creator. Mostly for the saved image when saving the character. There is no way to use those in the game, just like there is no way to use FK posing in H-nodes.

I'm sure a modder could unlock those expressions in game, but aside from ports, I see no modding being done to this game. That's a damn shame cuz I play EC every single day.

Currently making Lewd Science. A girl's bf gets busted for fentanyl and she's in the car. She gets arrested too, but the US gov gives her an offer: be an mRNA test subject for BoiNTech, or face sentencing. The scientist drugs tf out of her, and after lots of hormone manipulation therapy and being a literal sex doll, they get married.

This game badly needs a way to adjust FOV. It's too much tunnel-vision. Also needs a way to adjust actual animations. In this game every hump involves the entire length of the schlong, which removes the option to adjust schlong size without seeing it come all the way out with each piston. Only a foot-long will look ok in animations. Also badly needs lesbian anims. Currently there are 0.

Reactions: lednaruto

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Can anyone tell me what lowest settings should i keep since a run a low end laptop and how should i do it. After messing with the plugin settings, my laptop fan doesnt run like its on fire but i still want to make sure its at its lowest risk zone while making sure i get enough quality.

Apr 19, 2020
Something about this game I'm sure people are bound to run into: When you first load your game, load the scene you're working on, and just quit the whole game. Load it back up and do your thing.

I've noticed time and time again that multiple loading errors are likely upon first boot. I'm not sure how long you have till this crap repeats. You can tell by how fast your game loads.

:poop: One of them is minor rotation changes. I've seen an arm or leg etc be slightly out of place many times. I've also seen a girl simply be in the wrong area of the screen. In that case, I clicked Edit on her, and she magically went back to initial position. That didn't last. Reloaded the node, back to wrong place. Reloading the game fixed it.

:poop: Another is dialogue values. You went through all this trouble to squeeze your words into your speech bubble just right, and you load the game later, and a sentence is missing cuz the Bottom value went up a number, leaving less space in the designated printing area; just enough to not display those letters at all.

:poop: My most hated is the Save Camera feature. You have a pose already made, you wanna copy it to your next Cut to save time, but you want the camera angle you're currently using. You Save that camera (location), Copy that other Cut, Paste it, go to Load the camera, and Load doesn't do anything at all. No activation box exists for it. So, you have to Save the game to not lose current progress, quit entirely, load the game, then go to that Cut again and Load Camera, which magically works now.

:WeSmart: All of this can cause problems when you Save the game. You don't wanna Save when errors might be affecting your game already. So, just Load the game twice every time and save yourself many forms of headache later. (y)

Oblastbynorth

Sep 15, 2020
Guys is it possible use scene, cards and etc which I created in KK or KKS in Emotion Creators?
not sure about Sunshine but Illusion games are backwards compatible for ones with the same engine so Koikatsu material is safe

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
R6 is out:
Pretty sure it's been out since April
Can anyone explain how this game differs from base koikatsu?
Koikatsu is a made game. This is an engine to make your own, but no walking around or fully controllable characters. It's a VN engine, so you set the camera, pose the characters, add a speech bubble, type what they'll say, and choose music and lighting options. Girls have voices, guys don't (if you try to give a guy a voice, it'll end up being female).

H-Nodes are the actual animations, but only sex animations, and you pre-adjust each stage in a poser. There are loads of pre-made animation stages. In the character creator, you can create anything from a giant amazonian to a tinkerbell pixie in the palm of your hand, but that pixie gonna see sum clipping 100%. Posing in H-nodes is hard AF cuz every pose has its own default motions.

Maps include the whole school from Koi, but it's not some map you can roam around in. You choose the general area you want girls in, and add them to that scene. There's also a doctor's office, director's office (mod), shower, lockers, bathroom, church, swimming pool, storage closet, etc etc, and you can make your own map, but it takes dedication. You can also add to pre-made maps. I built a lab in the academy.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Note: Updating (like using the menu Update option) will remove some mods, like a specific hair mod I had for example, but simply dragging mods from your old mods folder to the new mods folder, after updating, and not overwriting, should solve that. That's what I did. Nothing broke from what I've seen after months of daily playing. Therefore, back up your mods before updating so you can replace anything that goes missing during update, but don't overwrite, or you'll just take updated mods back to their old version.

Reactions: dusty stu

ShadowxHit

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone know if people can use this to create VN games for commercial use? I get that its a VN creator but does it allow people to use it commercially like sell on steam etc.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know if people can use this to create VN games for commercial use? I get that its a VN creator but does it allow people to use it commercially like sell on steam etc.
Normally any card, scene even you use some third party engine for example ren´py paid or not is illegal. You only allowed to share for free from illusion software.

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
For anyone interested, ScrewThisNoise recently made a torrent that compiles user generated content for several illusion games including Emotion Creators.

The Emotion Creators section (~20GB) includes Cards (male/female characters), Maps, Poses, and Scenes.