Jan 6, 2019
seriously ... do you think the devs would care a shit if its donation or not ? the dude doesnt share the mods or only stuff, he actually share the whole game with it, cracked.

like i say, he is lucky he didnt get DMCA'ed instantly simply by a patreon staff check on the account. (when you see how fast they shut down content with incest, i m surprised that they dont give a shit about cracked things)
The whole Patreon he made is to make sure he had resources to create updates and whatnot to the game, doesn't really matter if he make a profit or not. Hell, when ManlyMarco made a new HF patch or some kind of additional mods into the game, ScrewTheNoise is responsible for getting things together and make sure it works, hence why there are so many Rs on both torrent pages and in this place.

Japanese eroge devs tend to don't care a single thing when their product is being pirated or illegally brought outside of Japan, and it's not their loss either at some degree, so your little rant is slightly invalid. Also make sure your eyes are correctly peeled because almost every pirate site who do this stuff, they'll always remind you "if you like their games, support them by buying their games on [cited sites i.e DLsite/Erogamescape/DMM R18]", unless you're being an ungrateful leech then I have no words to spill anymore.

and oh, this ain't Nintendo, chief.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The whole Patreon he made is to make sure he had resources to create updates and whatnot to the game, doesn't really matter if he make a profit or not. Hell, when ManlyMarco made a new HF patch or some kind of additional mods into the game, ScrewTheNoise is responsible for getting things together and make sure it works, hence why there are so many Rs on both torrent pages and in this place.

Japanese eroge devs tend to don't care a single thing when their product is being pirated or illegally brought outside of Japan, and it's not their loss either at some degree, so your little rant is slightly invalid. Also make sure your eyes are correctly peeled because almost every pirate site who do this stuff, they'll always remind you "if you like their games, support them by buying their games on [cited sites i.e DLsite/Erogamescape/DMM R18]", unless you're being an ungrateful leech then I have no words to spill anymore.

and oh, this ain't Nintendo, chief.
"" Japanese eroge devs tend to don't care a single thing when their product is being pirated or illegally brought outside of Japan, ""

show me 1 dev who dont give a shit about his game being pirated and shared free? Even the biggest devs around here actually care about their games being pirated and shared for free. it actually impact them more than you think.

and your little text line that appear on website is actually to protect the websites, not to help the devs. it's similar as put a board sign saying "If you like the car you just stole, please consider buying one". The text is simply here to help website to fight against DMCA'ed by copyrights owners.

Nintendo ain't the only one doing this. Welcome in the real world. Where big company and creators like to protect their stuff a minimum and not simply "dont give a single fuck" about being pirated.

Heck even Warhorse Studio who gladly posted a whole big poster of the pirated copy of their game on their studio's walls actually tried to shut down CODEX (the pirates who did it).

• Haha
Reactions: Salami Pasta

bud46

May 21, 2020
Hey guys, do you know if character cards created in KK work with EC?
It would be a bummer if I had to recreate all of my favorite cards...

At least when I copy my cards from KK into the character folder of EC, they don't show up in the character maker...

Thanks!

EDIT: Okay, problem solved itself... Didn't know I had to restart the game and EC would then automatically convert the cards.
So, if anyone is as dumb as me - just turn the programme off and on again... ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Otaku.89

inn

Jul 2, 2018
the game will not lunch for me it just give me a white screen and then crash , anyone has a solution ?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
the game will not lunch for me it just give me a white screen and then crash , anyone has a solution ?
If you need lunch fast, I recommend door dash. I used to be a driver. But don't get Chick-fill-a, since they treat the drivers like crap.

Apr 19, 2020
Is it possible to import a Map item to character creator Accessories so your character can equip it? Like if I wanted to permanently attach a chair to a character's ass...

Apr 19, 2020
What's the trick to keeping clothes on when loading a scene? Every time I turn the game off and back on, every girl's clothes are either gone or in some different state. I figured the best way to fix this would be to just save all my girls naked and simply load a saved outfit from in a node, but choosing Wear gets ignored upon load, and choosing Wear on the first Cut and choosing Keep on all Cuts after it does the same thing since the outfit it wants to Keep also went naked/missing.

The best solution so far has been to save a girl in her outfit, then save the same girl again wearing a different outfit in case your girl changes clothes during the game (mine's a teacher who wears lounge clothes at home, and a cop who goes slutty-casual at home), but you can only load 8 characters, so I don't like to waste those slots on copies of the same girl.

This also bites me when I have scenes with her naked cuz clothes either load entirely or load in an incorrect state or mess up an accessory. When that drove me nuts, that's when I switched to just saving girls naked and loading saved outfits, but the game loves to load the girl exactly as she is in the creator, regardless of how you saved her in a scene's node.

How do I get the damn clothes to load right in saved scenes?

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Hey guys, do you know if character cards created in KK work with EC?
It would be a bummer if I had to recreate all of my favorite cards...

At least when I copy my cards from KK into the character folder of EC, they don't show up in the character maker...

Thanks!

EDIT: Okay, problem solved itself... Didn't know I had to restart the game and EC would then automatically convert the cards.
So, if anyone is as dumb as me - just turn the programme off and on again... ^^
Hi, Is possible to do the same thing, but inverted? Export EC cards on KK. Many thanks in advance :)

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I had a lot of trouble getting network up and running a while back and gave up on this game, but recently with AI-Shoujo getting released I wanted to check it out again.

Basic network functionality didn't work out of the box with the ScrewThisNoise Better Repack 2.4.1, but was working in AI-Shoujo with a jap IP, so it seems something is screwby with the network functionality that ships with the repack.

However, inside the repack in the "[OPTIONAL] BRExtras" folder there is a folder called "Zodgame uploader". This "optional" feature is what got the network running for me. It's certainly not fast to load, but I've tested some characters and scenes and haven't had any issues. Jap IP still required so you'll want to use a vpn of your choosing.

TL;DR Instructions to get networking running below

***This assumes you are using the ScrewThisNoise Better Repack 2.4.1 edition of the game.***

1. After extracting the repack, navigate to the "[OPTIONAL] BRExtras" folder and open the "Zodgame uploader" folder
2. Read the Readme and extract "Zodgame Uploader.rar"
3. Open the extracted "Zodgame Uploader" folder and copy the "DefaultData folder into the Emotion Creators root directory (select "replace" when prompted)
4. Fire up your VPN with a japanese IP and start the game. You can use InitSetting.exe to change resolution and turn on fullscreen
5. Click network and set your nickname to whatever you'd like with "@zodgame" at the end of it. (For instance, if I wanted my nickname to be "SCA", I would type "SCA@zodgame"). See the zodgame readme for more info about this.
6. The mod will do it's thing and you should now be able to download and upload content.
Damn... Too bad it does not work.