eglantier

Oct 28, 2019
I see it's not too popular but maybe someone knows are there any collections of maps / items for Emotion Creators?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I see it's not too popular but maybe someone knows are there any collections of maps / items for Emotion Creators?
At moment the item are in hardmod and it's is hard having in any other repack.... I can only recommend joining the koikatsu discord server, for the moment only two people create items for emotion creators ...

Blaze Fielding

Mar 11, 2020
I would really like to share a video of content made with this game, but the rules for posting such content are a bit confusing. Something tells me here isn't the proper place to share it, even tough it would be great so people could have a preview of some already done material.

EDIT: here goes a complete scene (no dialogs)

Last edited:

Blaze Fielding

Mar 11, 2020
But can I have all H positions within one 'event' or would I need to put them each separately?
When using a "love event" (or "H node") in your node chart, you have a limited amount of scenes (so far it's my experience) to work with. But if you want to go on and make even more, you can create another "love event" as a next part of your story and keep putting more scenes in it. There are really too many H scenes to put in a single H node.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
When using a "love event" (or "H node") in your node chart, you have a limited amount of scenes (so far it's my experience) to work with. But if you want to go on and make even more, you can create another "love event" as a next part of your story and keep putting more scenes in it. There are really too many H scenes to put in a single H node.
He belive can be use all sex animation from other peolple scene

Blaze Fielding

Mar 11, 2020
Damn, this engine has the best char simulator I've ever played so far (much better than Custom Maid 2). It have a few issues when it comes to some details, but damn, this is still too good

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
I would really like to share a video of content made with this game, but the rules for posting such content are a bit confusing. Something tells me here isn't the proper place to share it, even tough it would be great so people could have a preview of some already done material.

EDIT: here goes a complete scene (no dialogs)

share the scene card !!

Blaze Fielding

Mar 11, 2020
share the scene card !!
Ok will do, tell me later if you were able to find it cuz the sharing system appears (to me) to be a little messy to find specific things. Here are the keywords for you to search:

Author: Saeka Yamamoto @ zodgame
Scene name: Thick riding
Tags: Uniform, Normal day, Love comedy
Description: Schoolgirl senpai Saeka rides younger class student in his own bed.

Last edited:

kionda

Feb 6, 2018
Is anyone else unable to undress anyone during h-scenes after they updated?
Edit: Found out what was wrong, the moreaccessories mod is acting up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azzanar

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know what this ec_Variablemod is?I tried searching but I can't find it.
It's a mod that make variable in ADV, you can create a better gameplay and even more, but you need know programming to make coding in the txt.... it's quite hard and limited so far i know..
It's like VNGE mod in early version.
I reccomand to join in koikatu discord server, two person can help you about ec_variablemod.