Ric

Oct 21, 2016

emotioncreators.png

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

Dispelling misunderstandings:

Some people have mistakenly taken me discontinuing Koikatsu Party (The steam version) as me discontinuing Koikatsu altogether. Koikatsu is still, and I have no plans to change it, one of my main packs. Discontinuing this pack means that I'm closing up shop, that it has been superseded by a Koikatsu 2 and/or the community has flatlined. Nothing of the sort has happened, so it's here to stay still ;-)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Full Pack 4
The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).
If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )

Torrent (all in one file)
Google drive (split archive)

Updater (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version 4)

Info
Main Pack
CRC32: E772A67B
MD5: 8ED32121FC50250411F8362DCFFB1750
SHA-1: 831C456BF7B21452C77DC7DD4F659CE3A300D43A

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
Tutorial how add item for EC. This tutorial make your item as hardmod and can be outdate in the future.
Need Unity 2017.4.24f1, SB3UGS 20.3.5 or above and already know how use unty3d and sb3ugs.

Opzional: Shader Toony Colors Pro 2, As build you can use BuildBundles.cs or ExportAssetBundles.cs, TagManager.asset from KoikatsuModdingTools-master, KKImageConverter if the mod are too dark.
About Addxx file, you can give any name as you like example Add12 to item_mod_name.
nice tutorials on your channel :giggle:(y)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I have extracted the game, but... how to play ?
There is no application to run the game... No file *.exe

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
We are in 2020 and is it ever possible that you don't even know the basis of using your PC?
I'm sorry, but none of the files in the program allows to start the game.
I use a PC since 40 years, and you always have the start command as soon you open the program or eventually precise (qsp programs) how to do.
In place to criticize, it should be more useful to help...
Thanks in advance...
I have never criticized when I read a question, and when I can give an answer, I've always respond to explain...

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I use a PC since 40 years, and you always have the start command as soon you open the program or eventually precise (qsp programs) how to do.
Thanks in advance...
I have never criticized when I read a question, and when I can give an answer, I've always respond to explain...
and in these 40 years you still haven't figured out how to check if a file contains an application or not? :FacePalm:
copy and paste from the OT Installation-> 1. Extract and run.

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
how do you put the game in fullscreen mode?
inisetting and you can choose if fullscreen or windows mode.

Thanks in advance...
extract with winrar in a new folder and run Inisetting

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
Everything was extracted, and impossible to run inisetting...
if you find a #/"warning" impossible to initialize kkmanager/# is normal, after the first start it will change the kkmanager setting (avast and other antivirus can find this like a ransomware, but it will change only a single file inside your illusion game folder).
When if you try to start inisetting, try to wait 30 secs - 5 minutes (if your pc system it's old it may take some time to load).

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
if you find a #/"warning" impossible to initialize kkmanager/# is normal, after the first start it will change the kkmanager setting (avast and other antivirus can find this like a ransomware, but it will change only a single file inside your illusion game folder).
When if you try to start inisetting, try to wait 30 secs - 5 minutes (if your pc system it's old it may take some time to load).
No, it's only written that I need to find an application to open this file

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
No, it's only written that I need to find an application to open this file
can you make a screen? maybe your files are corrupted during the download.
Have you tried downloading previous versions if the same problem occurs?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
can you make a screen? maybe your files are corrupted during the download.
Have you tried downloading previous versions if the same problem occurs?
It's a file named :
InitSetting.exe.config
And, For me and my computer, it's out of understanding

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
use an older version, the alternative is to try a different repacker
I'm going to try, thank you
Now, everything is ok, it was unexpected, but you're right

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
EC_ExtraCharacters v1.0.0
This plugin allows you to have more than the default limit of 8 characters in EmotionCreators
DL: