master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
Not sure if people prefers HS over KK but people is way more used to HS games than KK games so people normalise it and tends to think that HS are better. That's why you can find at least one guy saying "Another HS game" in every HS game but you won't find someone saying "Another DAZ game" in every DAZ game even if the relationship is like 1-5 respectively
Yeah, HS and Illusion engines, in general, look better than any DAZ game I've seen. DAZ tends to look like uncanny valley mannequins with dead eyes.

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Really appreciate it! The network funtion didn't work so I found someone is sharing a third party server, and now the network function is back online!

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
When I take a photo to the character I created for save her, the game screen freezes. Anyone know why?

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2019
I had a lot of trouble getting network up and running a while back and gave up on this game, but recently with AI-Shoujo getting released I wanted to check it out again.

Basic network functionality didn't work out of the box with the ScrewThisNoise Better Repack 2.4.1, but was working in AI-Shoujo with a jap IP, so it seems something is screwby with the network functionality that ships with the repack.

However, inside the repack in the "[OPTIONAL] BRExtras" folder there is a folder called "Zodgame uploader". This "optional" feature is what got the network running for me. It's certainly not fast to load, but I've tested some characters and scenes and haven't had any issues. Jap IP still required so you'll want to use a vpn of your choosing.

TL;DR Instructions to get networking running below

***This assumes you are using the ScrewThisNoise Better Repack 2.4.1 edition of the game.***

1. After extracting the repack, navigate to the "[OPTIONAL] BRExtras" folder and open the "Zodgame uploader" folder
2. Read the Readme and extract "Zodgame Uploader.rar"
3. Open the extracted "Zodgame Uploader" folder and copy the "DefaultData folder into the Emotion Creators root directory (select "replace" when prompted)
4. Fire up your VPN with a japanese IP and start the game. You can use InitSetting.exe to change resolution and turn on fullscreen
5. Click network and set your nickname to whatever you'd like with "@zodgame" at the end of it. (For instance, if I wanted my nickname to be "SCA", I would type "SCA@zodgame"). See the zodgame readme for more info about this.
6. The mod will do it's thing and you should now be able to download and upload content.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Is there even good scenes to see? I mean I basically saw only a very few people upload their scenes and it was at the beginning.

Ok gonna check screwthisnoise mega folder to see if there's good ones in there.

Edit : As I guessed, not a lot of good ones... The game is too limited I guess (also why it isn't a Koikatsu expansion).

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
do you think there can be a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) suit for emotion creator?

for male characters

polakko

May 28, 2018
Dear members.
As i said in the other threads, i'm new here so please forgive me if i make something wrong.
I need help with some images made for illusion games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, i assume they are scenes, but i don't know where put the files, (there is a "scene" folder, but when i start the game i can't read them). Some tips?

More important, how can i rip the girls?
Waifu ripper doesn't work, there is an other way?
Thank you.

P.S.
I will ask the same question in the Koitaku thread, hoping for reply (i can do this right?)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
hi all , one info mods for
Koikatu
game can work to emotion creator?
To get the answer to this question, read the description of the versions you are asking about. The author of the repack made a description for each version, including a description of how they differ. A link to this can be found in this thread #42 + OP and in the thread Koikatsu #4,404 ("Difference with other versions " etc) .
#3,274 -
"This game is not a part of the Koikatsu game, if it were I’d bundle it into the Koikatsu packs in some manner, and not on its own like this.

Emotion Creators is a tool to create, and read already created, visual novels. It’s created using a newer version of the Unity engine, so it needs to be treated as a totally different game. So in most cases things will have to be ported manually between the two games if you want assets moved from or to Koikatsu. (Exception being sideloader clothing mods that seem to work pretty much the same in both games)

The one and only point of this game is to create small Visual Novels with your own characters, and let others play that, or just play stuff others’ve made.
There’s a lot of scenes for this game in my mega folder if you want to give some scenes a go". (screwthisnoise)

Reactions: PeteHanson

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
sorry for my english me use google trasletor

ok or understood, not that I mind using the few shoes and socks for the male character, but if there were some mods always dressed for the male of koikatsu that were good for emotion creator so much better

me have already play emotion creator , prefer make yaoi my personal scene ,or download scene to network inside game and edit for my self only male to male character, hard to find game yaoi genre , this game is fenomenal can make up 10 people yaoi , me play all game this page , illusion , teatime and cm3d2 any game play for luck some game add mod for futa characters , this game emotion creator is already incorporated the penis for all 2 is my favorite 1° this moments , except this one this is more grapich with mods and can make up 10.000 sex pose is crazy ,The Klub 17 with mod this game use hook 5 grapich fenomenal can make this esemple me can find any mod for emotion similar this cloth use for this game? type cloth me write are mma , hand boxing , and foot mma this this lick me give

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
So, for clarification, anything you make in Emotion is proprietary to Emotion, correct? Resources for Koikatsu can be carried over and such to MAKE scenes but you can't export the scene and PLAY it in normal Koikatsu somehow? Because if thats the case then that's a real shame, I can't imagine nearly as many people would bother getting this as opposed to normal Koikatsu.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
So, for clarification, anything you make in Emotion is proprietary to Emotion, correct? Resources for Koikatsu can be carried over and such to MAKE scenes but you can't export the scene and PLAY it in normal Koikatsu somehow? Because if thats the case then that's a real shame, I can't imagine nearly as many people would bother getting this as opposed to normal Koikatsu.
I don't know why but the way you phrased that sent my Fed alarm off. But yes if you know what you are doing you can export the scenes.

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
I don't know why but the way you phrased that sent my Fed alarm off. But yes if you know what you are doing you can export the scenes.
Your fed alarm? lol I just like to be thorough when I post since I don't do it often. That and 90% of what I'll probably ever post will probably be related to the technical side of games. In this case I was considering using this for a far more compact and interactable VN but now I'm not to sure it would reach enough people to be worth it as opposed to the tried-and-true method of screenshotting and Renpy'ing. Thank you for the answer though.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Your fed alarm? lol I just like to be thorough when I post since I don't do it often. That and 90% of what I'll probably ever post will probably be related to the technical side of games. In this case I was considering using this for a far more compact and interactable VN but now I'm not to sure it would reach enough people to be worth it as opposed to the tried-and-true method of screenshotting and Renpy'ing. Thank you for the answer though.
Everyone is an avenger on the internetz.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

FULL 3.0

Updater ( from R2.4.1 ):