Jul 28, 2017
Is there any way to increase the total size of the chart? So I can keep adding more nodes
Is there a limit in the capacity on the nodes? I try to reach it but seems to be high.
I really would be grateful to know this, I´m creating a VN, a long one, that could make the player have the "feeling" of free choice n roaming... But, as I keep going it seems the chart it´s not gonna be big enough. (Plus, the max capacity of 50 frames per node didnt help)
At the same time, if you happend to know how to add "animations" to non-H nodes, and I mean animations not poses, I´ll be grateful to know, pls.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Is there any way to increase the total size of the chart? So I can keep adding more nodes
Is there a limit in the capacity on the nodes? I try to reach it but seems to be high.
I really would be grateful to know this, I´m creating a VN, a long one, that could make the player have the "feeling" of free choice n roaming... But, as I keep going it seems the chart it´s not gonna be big enough. (Plus, the max capacity of 50 frames per node didnt help)
At the same time, if you happend to know how to add "animations" to non-H nodes, and I mean animations not poses, I´ll be grateful to know, pls.
50 frame for node ? o maybe you mean cut in ADV node.
animation in ADV node are not animate.
I'm not sure that EC is suitable for big VN.
EC is good for small project.

Jul 28, 2017
What do you guys think? EC for creating a long VN? Or Ren´py with EC pics?
Im strugling since I liked both, but, to be honest EC seems to take a hella more time to set things right and feels very limited sometimes, and Ren´py can take advantage of both EC and Koikatsu, but involves dealing with the programing and assets and stuff.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
What do you guys think? EC for creating a long VN? Or Ren´py with EC pics?
Im strugling since I liked both, but, to be honest EC seems to take a hella more time to set things right and feels very limited sometimes, and Ren´py can take advantage of both EC and Koikatsu, but involves dealing with the programing and assets and stuff.
i dont know how's EC handling mods right now, but Koikatsu always had way more "content" for it, so you would get way more in the customization of your characters, and as you said Ren'py is all about Programming so you are way less limited in how you want to handle your VN, but as you said will take you the effort of learning

Jul 28, 2017
i dont know how's EC handling mods right now, but Koikatsu always had way more "content" for it, so you would get way more in the customization of your characters, and as you said Ren'py is all about Programming so you are way less limited in how you want to handle your VN, but as you said will take you the effort of learning
I see, thanks, yeah learning it's not the problem but time.

jonnyl8r

Jun 3, 2018
hey guys im in a bit of a bind here. I make a pose in the pose editor but cant add it into my ADV. Also the pose editor has way more options on poses than the editor in the ADVs. I need my models to turn there heads but apparently they can only do that in the pose editor and then i cant load the poses into my story.

Please tell me i have a bug and this is not on purpose.

Jul 31, 2020
Hey people, the discord channel for EC doesn't seem to have a separate room for scenes,someone tell us where we can find scenes(apart from the 'network'/Illusion server) Or someone share their scenes( they are not too big anyways so...)

Last edited:

Blaze Fielding

Mar 11, 2020
hey guys im in a bit of a bind here. I make a pose in the pose editor but cant add it into my ADV. Also the pose editor has way more options on poses than the editor in the ADVs. I need my models to turn there heads but apparently they can only do that in the pose editor and then i cant load the poses into my story.

Please tell me i have a bug and this is not on purpose.
Try the "customizer" button to add a pose from your custom pose library. if you succeed, edit further your pose by clicking "edit" just below "customizer".

1611581373684.png

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Did anyone get VR working on this? I know KK has VR and is a similar engine so it's possible that someones got it working on EC?
Anyone had any luck with VR support for this? Or can share any guidance on how to get it working?