4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
The game said that "RPGVX RTP is not found" but i already install it, what i do wrong?
Read installation instructions.

Windows defender is flagging the file as having the Trojan Wacatac. Anyone else had this popped out?
WinDef slaps that on just about anything that is new. Try updating definitions, but if that still doesn't change anything it's still safe to ignore.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
WinDef slaps that on just about anything that is new. Try updating definitions, but if that still doesn't change anything it's still safe to ignore.
The game exe flagged as trojan, cuz it's packed in enigma.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Hi, I've done a little bit of translating before, that should probably be call, "The emotionless(stoic) futanari aren't charmed by mating with a spermicidal((either works i guess)sperm milking) creature "
To be precise, it's

"Expressionless Futanari will absolutely not be charmed by sex/coitus with sperm-extracting lifeforms."

-Expressionless because it uses 「表情」, and not 「感情」.
-Plural form for "creatures"/"lifeforms" because... Well, because there clearly are multiple in the game, and Japanese normally doesn't differentiate between singular and plural.
-Sperm-extracting/Sperm-milking, because 「搾精」 consists of 「搾」(Shiboru - "To wring", "to squeeze out", "to milk") and 「精」(Sei - among other things, "Semen"). As someone else pointed out, "-cide"/"-cidal" refers to killing, and there's nothing like that in the title.
-And future tense because Japanese also doesn't differentiate between present and future tense, and it's more natural-sounding.

Reactions: Eleyth

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Imma be real with you chief, the game's hentai art based on the demo images (I mean it's straight from the dlsite) looks kinda bad, like "same still image where even in game she is violently raped in the ass by a 20 foot El Gigante, it's just a standing image with a giant behind her and maybe a curved line resembling a stomach bulge." bad.

Reactions: artomper

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
What does the description mean about active time battle? Is it something like those with speed bar that you have to input the action command as fast as you can so that the enemy have less turn? I hate that system so I hope it's not that

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
i downloaded this , still getting the same error
VX or VX Ace? If one didnt work try the other one

What does the description mean about active time battle? Is it something like those with speed bar that you have to input the action command as fast as you can so that the enemy have less turn? I hate that system so I hope it's not that
That, but the time stops when it's your turn, so you have infinite amount of time to think what you wanna use on your turn. So it's just bars filling up and when they're full that enemy, or you have a turn.

Dammy098

Jan 9, 2023
Disgusting futa...if I can remove it I would. I only gonna play because it's looks like good impregnation and there's no many good impregnation games.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: nuks and Taerith
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes