4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
It's okay for the first two zones, but since there is literally zero character progression the enemies never really get any harder. The bosses mainly seem like DPS races, since the yellow slime can almost 100-0 you if the AI feels like it.

CreamyFuta

Apr 17, 2023
Boys it over the dev knows about f95 now which means he's probably going to stop making games :cry:

bobdav90

Jun 11, 2017
Let me guess I have to have the Japan codec applied sense i keep getting the "RPGVX RTP is not found" Even though I have Ace installed and running.

hugepervert

Aug 4, 2021
Let me guess I have to have the Japan codec applied sense i keep getting the "RPGVX RTP is not found" Even though I have Ace installed and running.
VX, not VX Ace. If you don't want to bother installing it, just copy these files to the game folder and delete the RTP line in Game.ini.

Reactions: MacG

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
is there's any downside to get high corruption level?
At lvl 7 pollution her penis will be exposed with no option to cover it, you can change your pollution level after game's cleared to remove it and go back to her old expressions, or increase.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
That, but the time stops when it's your turn, so you have infinite amount of time to think what you wanna use on your turn. So it's just bars filling up and when they're full that enemy, or you have a turn.
Oh, it's not that different than normal RPGM then. Thanks for the info! Now I have the will to try it.

Dri0

Aug 20, 2022
Game opens up as a little black window and closes shortly after. I have RPGMVX and Ace installed. Any suggestions?

Nov 20, 2020
I like this guy's stuff but doesn't all feel a little too....Samey? Like if you've played one you've played them all? Same exact item shop, same exact combat style, damn near same move list....One-trick ponies only perform so many times before the trick gets old.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nuks and Rat-attack
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes