4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dylan Dog

Jun 5, 2022
its public v0.3 link
btw from v0.2 there is option to change all names,but need to start from beginning
Thank you. There aren't many good femdom games out there so I'm glad this one is hanging on. The art is great, the models are excellent, and the way you take renders from multiple perspectives is not something many developers know how to do. Also, the story is ambitious and interesting.

I know it's hard for a purely femdom game to become a success financially, so your perseverance is encouraging. :)

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
WTH was this lame ass ending? Isn't this supposed to be a femdom game? Who'd actually want to see the guy escape from prison over staying in there and getting raped by MILFs.
Ain't you wrong though? When I played this game I got similar vibes to estate dominate. Meaning depending on your choices it could end up like you said or end up with escaping. Didn't play part 2 though so maybe author abandoned one path for the other who knows. Anyway I was here for the revenge path and still am but I can respect a dev who do 2 paths to satisfy both teams.

I'd appreciate it if smn told me if author decided to go full femdom in the end.
[EDIT]
Thank you. There aren't many good femdom games out there so I'm glad this one is hanging on. The art is great, the models are excellent, and the way you take renders from multiple perspectives is not something many developers know how to do. Also, the story is ambitious and interesting.

I know it's hard for a purely femdom game to become a success financially, so your perseverance is encouraging. :)
Oh man... It seems it's me who misunderstood the game completely... Here I though we finally got a good femdom/revenge/domination reversal game. WIth all the training stats, power stats... I thought we could at some point overturn the table... Don't talk abt the tags. I often see games with male domination lacking the tag so now I just don't refer to them anymore...
Well I had a good time expecting that revenge while it lasted but it seems like another one ends up in my dropped list.
Anyway, GL dev/s Ig. If you ever change your mind and want to include a revenge/reverse dom route just add the male dom tag. I 'll be sure to check it out.
[EDITED]

THX

Last edited:
Reactions: xXPaolo13

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017

I've just seen the preview pictures and this VN looks really great! I mean, the rendering quality is really high, I like the composition style. Then I look at his monthly income on Patreon: just 132 USD o_O. That covers barely one hour of work, not to consider all the other costs. I don't get it, because I've seen VNs with crappy graphics make much more. Is the plot really particular/niche or are there some other kind of defects in the game? I see the Femdom tag, that is not really something I look for but if the story is good, erotic and it's well done I really don't care. Maybe it's a sandbox with a lot of grinding?

Reactions: gottogo1234

Dylan Dog

Jun 5, 2022
I've just seen the preview pictures and this VN looks really great! I mean, the rendering quality is really high, I like the composition style. Then I look at his monthly income on Patreon: just 132 USD o_O. That covers barely one hour of work, not to consider all the other costs. I don't get it, because I've seen VNs with crappy graphics make much more. Is the plot really particular/niche or are there some other kind of defects in the game? I see the Femdom tag, that is not really something I look for but if the story is good, erotic and it's well done I really don't care. Maybe it's a sandbox with a lot of grinding?
There are femdom games that do better than that, yeah, but it takes time and regular updates and those games often give players a choice for a vanilla or even maledom path. In my opinion, the best games are those that let a player create his own path, one that goes along with his kinks. It takes a lot more work to create such diverse content and to integrate it into the story so that it makes sense no matter if the player went for a dom, vanilla, or sub path.

By itself, femdom isn't popular and that's it. As someone who also creates free femdom content (not here), I can vouch for that. If this were a game about a male MC building a harem and breeding his mom, aunts and sisters, with renders like these, there would be far, far more patrons. ;)

It is what it is. People want the content they want and there is no point complaining about it. :)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
637 total pages on site
Femdom 74 pages 74 / 637 = 0.116 = 11.6% = 12%
Maledom 89 pages, 14%
NTR (not swinging) 56 pages 9%
Gay (not lesbian) 38 pages 6%

Just fooling around a little on games that exist, doesn't tell us the truth, and some games contain several of these tags, but a rough estimation. I also tried to exclude a whole bunch to get some vanilla and I'd say around 45-50% are vanilla going by this.
Again, just messing around.

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
A grown woman should not be bald like a child. :confused: (n)...give the players a choice.
yeah i had doubts also,there was poll for patreons to add hair but it seems didnt bother too much ppl and i didnt have much time so it stay as it is.idk they could sometime wear wigs in the future:).there are plenty of other women with hair.optional cant work,its not unreal,rendering everytime same images just with hair is waste of time and space.

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
i guess there is not enough femdom for those who like femdom and there is too much femdom for those who dont like femdom:)

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
this game is almost perfect but it needs pregnancy/breeding.
Its just not nearly fun enough being dominated by older women
unless they also turn you into a stud and force you to breed them.
That makes it so much hotter in my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grosconnard

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
How femdom heavy is this game? Is it teasing, orgasm denial, footjob? Or does it go harder route like CBT, pegging, watersports etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Z - Reborn

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
This game is definitely getting worse. The new characters are boring as hell and the sex scenes are generic faildom. Should have left it at Part 1. Or better yet, should have kept Part 1 going instead of trying to expand the universe into what will inevitably be another PoS harem story.

Reactions: ItsNotUs
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes