4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

soraownz

Nov 17, 2022
1722809667262.png
how do you unlock this scene? i played and finished both paths, tried winning and loosing different fights, and "hold on" events, but i haven't found this event yet

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
When will devs learn to do proper transition between games ?

Between the class, and simply having a label with the same name than the last on in the previous game, it's really not difficult to not loose the player name and, more important, to keep the name players had the possibility to give to Catherine...

Gladius54

Mar 13, 2023
I have seen kaylee model before somewhere, can anyone mention the game in which kaylee model has been used

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
OK, I'm not getting it. This is a sequel to Empress Game... But it doesn't pick up where Empress Game left off. What is going on here?

Reactions: Julesredy

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
Julesredy
public version comes two weeks after patreon version.
soraownz
That scene is not in kinetic version, it's mostly longer mini game and mini games are not included in kinetic version for now(i think u need to refuse kayle,then accept her offer next time you see her in hallway). I plan later when i have time to fix eg1 sandbox version and add this these and some other skippable mini games in kinetic version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Julesredy

Julesredy

Mar 14, 2024
Julesredy
public version comes two weeks after patreon version.
soraownz
That scene is not in kinetic version, it's mostly longer mini game and mini games are not included in kinetic version for now(i think u need to refuse kayle,then accept her offer next time you see her in hallway). I plan later when i have time to fix eg1 sandbox version and add this these and some other skippable mini games in kinetic version.
Thanks for the reply

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes