4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Koyot Genius Just for my curiosity, is the alternative ending the "true" path of the game since the second part choose to follow this ending rather than the first one ?

Snusen

May 27, 2018
I dropped part 1 because of sandbox. Now I see there is a kinetic version, can someone tell me if it has all the content or will I miss some content? I want to start the game again to understand the story.
You wont miss any content if you play kinetic version. You just skip all the pointless sandbox stuff.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Why are we being made to rename the MC again while "Catherine" still has her default name? IIRC, we were able to rename her too in Part 1, and I named her Cereza. Which made the game much more fun.

Also, this whole "Part 2" thing sucks ass. I feel like the dev is only making the game episodic so they can milk it further by slowing down the action. We went from fucking back down to teasing. First sex scene in Part 2's prologue was lame as hell. A 'mini game' where the objective is to "make Catherine cum" but all the MC does is suck her nipple. Dafuq outta here.

Last edited:

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
Also, this whole "Part 2" thing sucks ass. I feel like the dev is only making the game episodic so they can milk it further by slowing down the action. We went from fucking back down to teasing. First sex scene in Part 2's prologue was lame as hell. A 'mini game' where the objective is to "make Catherine cum" but all the MC does is suck her nipple. Dafuq outta here.
Regarding his Patreon he milk not so much....105 bucks of support it's really light, people are not dumb as it seems for once. It's sad cause the Dev here did an amazing job with visuals, and respect the femdom tag but the flow of updates need to improve, if he want more supports, not to continue like this, with so short update. Wait and see ....Anyway , I wish him the best with his game , but I'll pass for now .

Last edited:
Reactions: utiola

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
proper sex scene in v0.2...which was main reason I wanted to wait for v0.2 to go public, but I didn't want for ppl to wait, probably mistake but nvm.Idk what's dumb about supporting my game, i'm not selling promises, demos, trailers...Im working on this game for 2-3years,u can see and use my product, if u like it u can support it or it will die as it should, there is nothing dumb or smart about it.I don't think I know all or the game is great, write what you don't like and I'll try to fix in future if I can.
part2 is new chapter, i see it as movie, new characters, new locations, new beginning...
first ending was true path but its not time for that game to be made, second ending is more natural continuation of part one...

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2023
Koyot Genius
Played it last night, quick thoughts before I loose them:
- Great quality of renders and not bad animations.
- Great models alone, but in the context of game, especially with the mistery and deceit themes, they were waaay too similar.
- Great worldbuilding - people should learn from you that you don't need 100 wiki pages about the world in the intro.
- Meaningless, but at least smooth, sandbox elements - as for now I haven't found any reason for it to be in game in this form. Even if you were to add some differences in the plot whether lets say I look for Ori before digging or not - there is zero need to add second screen for that. Same with observe - there is no alternatives. It is completly linear, just with shuffled order.

Bonus, couple of mistakes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Koyot Genius

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
proper sex scene in v0.2...which was main reason I wanted to wait for v0.2 to go public, but I didn't want for ppl to wait, probably mistake but nvm.Idk what's dumb about supporting my game, i'm not selling promises, demos, trailers...Im working on this game for 2-3years,u can see and use my product, if u like it u can support it or it will die as it should, there is nothing dumb or smart about it.I don't think I know all or the game is great, write what you don't like and I'll try to fix in future if I can.
part2 is new chapter, i see it as movie, new characters, new locations, new beginning...
first ending was true path but its not time for that game to be made, second ending is more natural continuation of part one...
I'll tell you what's dumb. Thinking you could make a woman cum just by sucking her nipple. Even if such hyper sensitivity was a real thing, it's boring to watch. Women have this little thing most guys find intimidating called a clit, that's what you suck on if you want to make her cum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grosconnard

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
Hello dear Dev,
For my concern I share my mind , regarding my words, I talk only about the deadline you give to yours supporters for having an update,Nothing else, Example : If people love waiting and paying 6 months for just having some preview on Patreon monthly it's great for you but not my cup of tea, I'm not like this sorry .
For the rest, you deserve support Koyot Genius, your work is great and I like it , but you need to focus more in your project to gain some trust, otherwise it's look like more you want start "Milking "your support than any other things . Maybe I'm wrong here, but I'don't think so, when I see the time you have take to make finally this ( very short) update. Many others developers release decent update with quality more quickly with limited means.

Last edited:
Reactions: duckaa

AlexGabriel

Jun 11, 2021
All The Best, The Question Arose In Future Chapters Of The Game Will we See Dahlia or Characters Similar to her???

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
There was episode in xfiles some guy/alien had ability to eject excessive amount of pheromones trough skin...idk was something like that,but mc have some similar skill, can make women cum from touching her hand if he wants,he have stronger plot armor then batman. hehe yeah its not realistic...it was not time and place to get naked and have sex scene,i try dforce bodysuit it wasn't working how i wanted,she wasn't wearing dress...so I bend reality, idk what to tell you,but thx 4 info,i learned something.

Bro nvm,i bleed for this game putting insane amount of hours but if u or any other doubt in my honesty and dedication to the game u should absolutely not support the game. I would quit 3y ago after second month if I am business man...on other hand my skills are questionable and could lead to wrong conclusion, i guess someone need few days for something I do month-two.I don't want to fill board with drama, idk why engage in this...its not place.

thx, idk atm,i had plan to return some characters...for dahlia probably much later in game.

Last edited:

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
Bro nvm,i bleed for this game putting insane amount of hours but if u or any other doubt in my honesty and dedication to the game u should absolutely not support the game. I would quit 3y ago after second month if I am business man...on other hand my skills are questionable and could lead to wrong conclusion, i guess someone need few days for something I do month-two.I don't want to fill board with drama, idk why engage in this...its not place.
No problem Koyot, anyway I wish you the best and good continuation with your game.

Reactions: Koyot Genius
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes