3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
I'm not sure the dev even wanted the early alpha to be posted here. He just asked for a bit of feedback in
Well he posted alpha on his patreon without any restrictions. If its posted somewhere, its gonna end up everywhere sooner or later. But Koyote should ask for ownership of this thread.

Btw if you're reading this, man don't be afraid, your doing excellent! This is the best feedback you can get. 2 pages of response in a few hours. So I would say that reception is quite positive. For a start.

As others have mention, renders are superb. Although dialogues are pretty basics which makes transitions from capture to another a little rushed (try developing a sentences a little longer).

Also, could have added some sound effects for additional immersions. Like that kick in the balls. First kick sound then MC (pain) gasp sound. And if the mistress is walking on the floor of the stone dungeon then add some high heel sounds as she approaches MC. (you can add echo in audacity over the basic sound so you'll get strong echo from the dungeon - try playing with it)

You've got basics right, just add details on the top of it and you'll be fine! ;)

Other than that I hope you've got story layed out in your head where you want to take this show in general.
Because people often showcase their art capabilities without regard to story deparment and in the end you get the same result as the other games or even worse game becomes boring and dull because there is no progress in story.

In short excellent art is what brings people on board, but good story and developed characters are what makes people support projects in the long term.

But, there anyway, I've subscribed to your patreon. ;)

Last edited:

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
good luck to developer! Hopefully this game not going to repeat all femdom games curse - development slowdown, delays, abandonment.

Reactions: Aseratrix

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Honestly, i have no clue what i'm doing. Plan is to be more like fighting game, explore world have adventures and fight boss ladies.
With those female models, renders and teasing I don't mind even if you do a Super Mario game! I'm still under the spell of first two previews, she and her stockings are breathtaking. :love:

As some stated, I'm not a femdom fan either, but I'll follow your work closely. Good luck.

Reactions: m4pII

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Just in case someone doesn't know how to defeat the clicking mini game (Us older guys just can't click that fast) use both your mouse and space bar at the same time.....no problem then.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Please make the renders less impressive so that these people who say: "Femdom isn't my cup of tea" goes elsewhere!
I presume they do that in every game they find with good renders but not preferable tags. I also presume these people believe the developers will completely abandon their own preferences of tags because of it. Devs only care about money right? Not the joy of making a game? I believe most dropped games comes from devs who didn't enjoy making their games though.
Kind of like working out, if you don't like it you won't keep on doing it, even if getting a nice six pack would be nice. Better do some training that you would enjoy!

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Also render quality of stockings is on another level, from what i saw in all other femdom games. So hope to see more feet there.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes