3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I'm really enjoying the animations and the graphics. Everything else is still a bit...rough (I felt pretty unsure what to do in the prison and every action felt a bit pointless until the story progressed again), but I do like some ideas you have with the minigames and seeing the player's position when you hover over choices. This will be a fine femdom title in the future :BootyTime:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Glad they fixed that corny ending where the dude escapes. Or at least offered a route to avoid it and keep him in his place. It's so rare to have a good femdom that stays the course. They almost always go to shit by having things work out in the precious male self-insert's favor. If it's not him escaping captivity, he's gaining powers to overthrow the womenz or whatnot.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Glad they fixed that corny ending where the dude escapes. Or at least offered a route to avoid it and keep him in his place. It's so rare to have a good femdom that stays the course. They almost always go to shit by having things work out in the precious male self-insert's favor. If it's not him escaping captivity, he's gaining powers to overthrow the womenz or whatnot.
Glad to hear of an ending where he stays and truely becomes a good little sub for the prison wardens, hopefully there is different varients depending on choosing which mistress can claim him.

I do remember that this project is meant to be a multiple game set up, with different dominatrix's and situations on his journey to try and save his beautiful sensei.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Will the main theme of this game always be femdom?
Does anyone know if the developer has said anything about it.
The game looks good but if it's only going to revolve around femdom I think I'll pass.

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
Very good and very short update!

Will the main theme of this game always be femdom?
Does anyone know if the developer has said anything about it.
The game looks good but if it's only going to revolve around femdom I think I'll pass.
Good for me, I love femdom games!
I hope there will be more sextoys for the next updates like chastity cage, strapon, dildo gag, etc.

Reactions: MikeOG

dunhill

May 3, 2017
We need a walkthrough or better wt-mod :love: :love: (y)
not sure a walkthrough is needed with the new story mode, the choices is self explanatory.. its even labeled "path 1" and "path 2" which is basically rebel or sub...

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I have played the game after a few updates and I'm very happy to see how it's shaping up. The women are hot as fuck and the plot and ambiance is really mysterious and engaging. I only miss some eery music in the background.

Koyot Genius - In order for the game to appear cleaner, I'd strongly suggest changing all lowercase "i" for "I" and "u" for "you". There are also a couple of instances when the MC is called "player" regardless of his name.

BTW: does anyone know how to unlock the 9th scene in the gallery (Kaylee with an axe)? I've completed both paths and in the rebel path I've both defeated Kaylee and lost against her, but the scene won't unlock in my gallery.

Dec 6, 2021
Good visuals and lots of pantyhose which is always a plus... main girl is also kinda MILFs... nice..... too bad this is only for BDSM fans, lots of female domination, ass eating, trampling etc. Not really a fan of this stuff....

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
wow rly this game is good. I'm soo looking toward being powerful enough to make them beg for it. I just find role reversal so hot, there's just smt abt it. Yk, when the one who thought was all that become yours to play with lol.
I also that this concept is oddly rare in here. I mean apart from estate dominate and blossoms of pleasure and maybe this game (if the author goes for it).
I find those game rare even though given the recent (well it's been some time now) surge in popularity for revenge/role reversal/domination loss stories, I expected more author to make games based on that concept with it. I mean, every sisssy/sub/femdom game could offer an alternative path instead of making a sub only path. However it's true that would make more work and I guess that most of those davs aren't probbly into it (well, yeah kinda frustrating sorry for venting out here lol).
+ the fact that there's no tag for it make it so that you'd prbbly miss them thinking that it's another sub/sissy game (not that I have anything against those but everyone has their preferences).
Anyways, can't wait for next update.

Talking abt that we rly need a role reversal and revenge tags. I think I'm not the only one who might enjoy those. Is there a thread or smt where I can suggest for tags to be added.

THX

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Next Chapter

I'm very sorry but things changed and i have to suspend this project. I have personal problems, my father had dementia for last few years but i didn't noticed that much i was focused on other things, i was sure i have time and he wasn't that bad. how i saw it things were just different, or i was living im own bubble refusing to see reality...but last 2-3 weeks because of some other problem he got in hospital, was plan to stay there for 10 days...and now i find out he will never go back home. he got completely lost in one week in hospital, completely different person. all i wanted was things got back like month ago was, but seems it's all over, i'm just still hoping for no reason. There is nothing to be sad about, he is a relatively old guy, he lived his life fully, did a bunch of things, always had his own business, i didn't do 2% of his life...i just thought i had much more time, it happened suddenly.
It's just bad timing for this game, it started with problems it continues with bigger problems. I am sorry for wasting your time and money. I can't commit fully to game now, please stop donating money. Thanks all for believing and supporting me and the game. I'll continue working in my own time for now when i can, i can't deal with additional pressure providing what you except from me. For now is paused, i'll get back when i feel i can work 100%, i'll let you know. I dont know and i'm not sure about anything atm.
Thank you all...

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
This is another sad news after "The Intoxicating Flavor" Honestly, I'm still waiting to see what happens to Bright Katherine after the next update. But unfortunately, maybe this will always be a mystery. No matter what I wish the developers all the best.

Reactions: Hadgar

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Goddamnit! There goes another good femdom game flopping or getting abandoned. Why does nothing bad ever happen to all the shitty incel games out there? They're the ones who deserve it.

Reactions: Grosconnard

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Koyot said that the game development is suspended, not finished. There is hope that some day in the future he will return to the game.

He made the best thick, mature, natural beauties and his worshipping scenes were incredibly spot on.

Reactions: annnnttsss
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes