EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover1.png

Overview:
The point. You are an ordinary person. You find yourself in unusual circumstances. Your goal is to leave these circumstances (i.e. the city) and return to your normal life.
Pretty messy and short game for about 3-4 hours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-14
Release Date: 2023-07-14
Developer: Lonery-Moon -
Censored: No
Version: 9
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

COMPRESSED (Untested)
Link

Extra: WALKTHROUGH

2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Game look interesting so I'll download and check out the content, but the art style especially the sample with that green haired girl really gave me PTSD of Blacksouls
You are the developer of this game right? I suggest you ask for "game developer" sticker, share some already available/planned content of the game and some more download links please

Jackkev99

Apr 23, 2021
I think the puzzles that I got until now were okay, but am I stupid for not being able to start the generator/ the cooling system? what is the trigger to be able to start the cooling system??

Reactions: Batz and dungctor

VIllet

Dec 11, 2020
where is the screwdriver ? please
Screwdriver can be found in third basement room. Gotta go through some shipment containers.

I got stuck on a chair fight. Two bullets are not enough, and not sure any more exist. If anyone got past it, some advice would be appreciated.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Screwdriver can be found in third basement room. Gotta go through some shipment containers.

I got stuck on a chair fight. Two bullets are not enough, and not sure any more exist. If anyone got past it, some advice would be appreciated.
thank you

makatori

Jun 22, 2019

If you haven't gotten it yet you can get a metal pipe(weapon) near the same place you got the screwdriver.

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
is there any walkthrough ? because i cant find shit and idk how i randomly got acces to generator room

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
You need Grammarly my dude!
Hah. You right. I know it. I use my own knowledge, google translate and thesaurus. It's still not enough. I don't really care about text on the game page. Text in the game, on the other hand, worries me very much. Also punctuation.
( Even this message is pretty bad | lol | I'm too lazy to work hard on it. :) )

I think the puzzles that I got until now were okay, but am I stupid for not being able to start the generator/ the cooling system? what is the trigger to be able to start the cooling system??
Look for terminal in security post near parking lot.

where is the screwdriver ? please
Hehe. I see. Need to rework objects on the map. Sorry for you "lostness".

Where is the damn old house in east park, i wasted hours searching it and found none :mad:
??? Do you found entrance to the park? Park location is pretty straightforward.

There is a bug , when u try to open menu while with L-412 as a another party member it lock up the game
Hmmm... Should investigate it. Thanks for report.

How do you get in the generator room?
You must find a keycard.

is there any walkthrough ? because i cant find shit and idk how i randomly got acces to generator room
I see. I should just highlight the pickups. Sorry for inconvenience.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes