Watters

Nov 9, 2017
There's a pretty easy exploit in the 'Sissy Storyline' for paying off the sister: When reporting to her in the morning, if you time it so that you're showing your character is wearing panties and then click on the work options, you can click on the back button and the amount of money that was previously subtracted will be AGAIN taken away. This can be repeated endlessly until the set amount is paid off with a few button presses.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
goiod game or waste of time ? and it is engine or html based ?
I think it's a decent game, you will have to try it yourself to see if it's to your tastes.
The game is html built in twine.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Cool you can pick who you want your aunt and sisters "achetype" to be, but maybe the dude should have waited until he had pictures and gifs for all of them. Getting past the grind, this game also seem to need quite a bit more content. I mean, you can fuck your family instantly once you finish the prologue and then it seems to not be a lot of other stuff to do.

Reactions: Dreadder

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
goiod game or waste of time ? and it is engine or html based ?
I would not say that it's good, even thou I liked it, but as it is the game hasn't even started yet so to speak.
It's very early, most the stuff isn't there, and it's still very rough and repetitive.
So with that in mind, it is still an Alpha, and might not be worth your time. [But if this game seems good, do keep an eye on it]

Reactions: camberhorse

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
When I'm done with the "Lost and found" quest and give the bracelet to the older sister, the quest doesn't disappears from the "To do" list.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So does anyone have a good exported save file for the new content or just before it?
(the game is grindy and old saves cause red errors)

Aug 13, 2018
Just a quick question that I haven't seen answered in the thread, but do the archetypes you choose for your family change their in game stats or just their appearance?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 135178

Overview:
Enchanted
is an adult browser game where the main hero has to move to his relatives - his aunt and her two daughters. The outcome of this adventure depends on the player. Many types of fetishes and different storylines are planned to be realised. You can play either male or female. You can choose a backstory of your character that slightly affects your relationships with others. You can also pick your level of dominance, defining the plot of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-17
Release Date: 2019-02-17
Developer/Publisher: January Night - |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.2.9 NB Fixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
All: - - - -

Patches:

Damn, I want to play this game, but I still can't see the images, starting with the npc customization. Does anyone have any idea what might be the problem?

Reactions: Zollope

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Damn, I want to play this game, but I still can't see the images, starting with the npc customization. Does anyone have any idea what might be the problem?
You are getting further with it than I am, I get a crash as soon as it`s launched :mad: :poop:

Reactions: CharleyT

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
To quote myself. As soon as page loads.
Is your browser set to block third-party cookies? You would need to allow that for session storage or if you don't want to allow access to session storage you can just try this nwjs exe version if you want -

Reactions: CharleyT

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Is your browser set to block third-party cookies? You would need to allow that for session storage or if you don't want to allow access to session storage you can just try this nwjs exe version if you want -
Third party cookies fixed it thanks :)

Reactions: CharleyT and Hones

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
This game feels somewhat like The Company, what with the interactive sex scenes and all that. Shows a lot of promise right now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Odd you do have the images folder in the same location as the html file right?
Try the version linked in this post an see if the images show with that one
Just run Enchanted 0.1.2.9_nb_bf.exe

Reactions: BobCarter
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes