CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Odd you do have the images folder in the same location as the html file right?
Try the version linked in this post an see if the images show with that one
Just run Enchanted 0.1.2.9_nb_bf.exe
will do, thanks! ;)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Odd you do have the images folder in the same location as the html file right?
Try the version linked in this post an see if the images show with that one
Just run Enchanted 0.1.2.9_nb_bf.exe
Well, I still don't really understand why, lol, but that did the trick, I can see the images now! Thank you very much Hones. ;)

Reactions: Hones

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Newer public version out
Version: 0.1.2.9_nb_1

Changelog:
- new level of the Dungeon: Training grounds
- slave training for Audrey
- sex scene with Audrey is improved
- new male slave and training for him (only femdom gifs at the moment)
- Navigator is replaced with Wiki
And from an update in between these
- new characters: maid and butler (they have their own day schedule, dialogues and sex scenes in the Dungeon)
- fixed 'little_sister' mistake
- fixed missing 'videogames' choice responce in the answer questions dialog
- fixed wrong display of learned spells in the 'Live and Learn' quest ty GIGI BECALI
- sleeping in the living room now takes time ty DKar
- fixed aunt's dialog about university

incaseofjust

Jul 27, 2018
Newer public version out
Version: 0.1.2.9_nb_1

Changelog:
- new level of the Dungeon: Training grounds
- slave training for Audrey
- sex scene with Audrey is improved
- new male slave and training for him (only femdom gifs at the moment)
- Navigator is replaced with Wiki
And from an update in between these
- new characters: maid and butler (they have their own day schedule, dialogues and sex scenes in the Dungeon)
- fixed 'little_sister' mistake
- fixed missing 'videogames' choice responce in the answer questions dialog
- fixed wrong display of learned spells in the 'Live and Learn' quest ty GIGI BECALI
- sleeping in the living room now takes time ty DKar
- fixed aunt's dialog about university
Now we just need nb_2.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
looking for nb2,
Enchanted [v0.1.2.9 NB 2] [January Night]
Yes I know but I don't have 0.1.2.9 NB 2, I mentioned DarkWolf so he is aware of the missing links.
Reduce the size of the font in your post there's no reason to have it that large

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Yes I know but I don't have 0.1.2.9 NB 2, I mentioned DarkWolf so he is aware of the missing links.
Reduce the size of the font in your post there's no reason to have it that large
solved a we got this version from the dev

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
ok, i didnt make it that size , got it from the updated title at the top of the page

MeisterGeck0

Oct 18, 2017
The thing about html based games is that, if you are playing in chrome, you can use the console to change the various stats like money, time, etc.
So either this game doesn't support the console( which i seriously doubt, given the ui is pretty similar to other console supporting games) or NO ONE here knows about it, which is quite shocking!!

To access the console, in any twine based games( works on google chrome, not sure about mozilla and others):
1) Press F12 to open a new side window in your current game window.
2) Select console from the top selection bar (you'll see options like elements, console, sources, etc. Select console).
3) Type : SugarCube.State.Variables
4) Press enter
5) And there you have it!

All the variables being used will be listed in front of you. Make changes as and how yous see fit PROVIDED YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!

Personally recommend to create a save before doing any such stuff. press F12 to close the console again. The best part about this is that you DO NOT need to have a cheat version of the game.

PS: just tried it, works just fine!
Tried that. Not that much into coding etc. It only answes with "undefined", that's it. Tried around with it a bit, but no success. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Tried that. Not that much into coding etc. It only answes with "undefined", that's it. Tried around with it a bit, but no success. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
You can also save it on your computer and use this site to change the values.

Reactions: emailna

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Try " SugarCube.state.active.variables " instead. Either the one given or this one SHOULD work. No guarantees, if it's not in Sugercube, it will not ever work.

That said, it should work on this one. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps
Aug 16, 2018
Try " SugarCube.state.active.variables " instead. Either the one given or this one SHOULD work. No guarantees, if it's not in Sugercube, it will not ever work.

That said, it should work on this one. ;)
I've tried that and all I keep getting is

"VM911:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: Sugarcube is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:1"

This has happened to all my other TWINE games recently as well even though it's worked in the past. Really frustrating.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes