BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Hello, I like this game. Pretty complex system. I got caught up in the Sandra route. Does increasing stats do anything? Does the fact Diane likes chastity do anything if I'm in chastity and low submission? I like increasing relatives breast sizes but nothing happens other than it says the new size.
Nothing seem to effect anything at this time, minus Fitness, and Latin.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
As per the tfgamessite, new version (patron) is out :

0.1.2.9_nb_3 (20th March) (patron-only)
- new item: sissy pouch (sold in the sexshop, 21 options)
- face lines is replaced with body features (extremely masculine, masculine, androgynous, feminine, extremely feminine) with pictures displaying it.
- new options for the Spell of Suggestion:
Aunt - masturbate only looking at the main hero - use the Spell, aunt will come at night during sleep
Elder cousin - striptease - you can ask her anytime to do it
Younger cousin - naked yoga - use the gem, then ask her when she practices yoga
Maid - sexy cleaning - you can ask her anytime to do it
- sissy path: new elder cousin's task - buy blouse and skirt
- fixed missing Spell of Suggestion option for the aunt
- fixed broken haircut image for two last male archetypes
- fixed wrong incorrect image while choosing two last male archetypes in the cheat menu

incaseofjust

Jul 27, 2018
As per the tfgamessite, new version (patron) is out :

0.1.2.9_nb_3 (20th March) (patron-only)
- new item: sissy pouch (sold in the sexshop, 21 options)
- face lines is replaced with body features (extremely masculine, masculine, androgynous, feminine, extremely feminine) with pictures displaying it.
- new options for the Spell of Suggestion:
Aunt - masturbate only looking at the main hero - use the Spell, aunt will come at night during sleep
Elder cousin - striptease - you can ask her anytime to do it
Younger cousin - naked yoga - use the gem, then ask her when she practices yoga
Maid - sexy cleaning - you can ask her anytime to do it
- sissy path: new elder cousin's task - buy blouse and skirt
- fixed missing Spell of Suggestion option for the aunt
- fixed broken haircut image for two last male archetypes
- fixed wrong incorrect image while choosing two last male archetypes in the cheat menu
Hopefully someone posts this update soon.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, I got the cheats menu, awesome!
But I would like to play as much content as I can, so :
How can I use the fist two spells from Dungeon 1 ,please?

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
It is a game with many potentials. cool.
Buttplug_sissy.jpg file is displayed when My character wear Butt plug. (She's absolutely female)
Is this normal?
Lastest version.

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
not sure if anyone else has noticed but the domino presley and casey kisses archetypes have placeholder images in their folders for gym.jpg (domino presley) and pool_clothed.jpg (casey kisses) not sure if anyone uses either of these archetypes for their cousin(s) but I found images that suited to replace both placeholders gym.jpg pool_clothed.jpg haven't checked all the other folders for similar placeholders so if I missed any others sorry

Reactions: 4Finger

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
not sure if anyone else has noticed but the domino presley and casey kisses archetypes have placeholder images in their folders for gym.jpg (domino presley) and pool_clothed.jpg (casey kisses) not sure if anyone uses either of these archetypes for their cousin(s) but I found images that suited to replace both placeholders View attachment 277692 View attachment 277693 haven't checked all the other folders for similar placeholders so if I missed any others sorry
Thanks man.... My self replace thing in item map.... Like panties, bra's, stockings.... I borrow this from other HTML games...

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes