Hentaisage

Apr 16, 2019
Waiting for the theater event to work. Also would love to see more content for the dominant path of the game.

Also just for kicks I played as a woman just to see how it changes the dynamics of the game. I saw the walkthrough and saw there wasn’t much in terms of female MC content. It would be interesting if they made it so the submissive route and voyeurism could be done to the female MC.

Maybe add a chastity belt.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Really love the game, and i see a great potential in it, but please, for the next updates, don't add any clothes, or spells or whatever, just write the story, there's close to 0 storyline in this game, and even when story is added it always is just like one new dialoge from someone, which is really close to nothing, if you want more people to play this game, add more dialoges and expand the storyline, whether it be the sissy path, bimbo path or dom path, otherwise even if people play the game, then there's nothing to do in it.

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
Really love the game, and i see a great potential in it, but please, for the next updates, don't add any clothes, or spells or whatever, just write the story, there's close to 0 storyline in this game, and even when story is added it always is just like one new dialoge from someone, which is really close to nothing, if you want more people to play this game, add more dialoges and expand the storyline, whether it be the sissy path, bimbo path or dom path, otherwise even if people play the game, then there's nothing to do in it.
The dev will be more likely to this if you post your concerns on th tfgamesite page for the game. The latest patron-only build did start the bimbo storyline, but that was unfortunately the only story update.
Completely agree with you btw.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Torrent:

- shops redesign: more stylish and comfortable clothing selection
- panties choice increased to 40 options
- new item: nightgown (50 options)
- new Spell: Spell of Fatness (increases ass size)
- new activities in the gym (increase and decrease ass size)
- work and sleep scenes have additional descriptions if the main hero wears chastity or buttplug
- sissy storyline: new talk with the younger cousin (unlocks after aunt catches the main hero sleeping in panties)
- fixed missing transfusion gem image in the online version
- changed elder cousin's schedule: she goes to the nightclub at 22:00
- fixed buttplug insertion gifs, added a new buttplug gif for characters having a cock

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
The futa/trans content - is that only if the PC goes trans themself?
Or, is one of the girls trans?

May 21, 2017
I actually love this game. Especially when playing as trans DOM. But sadly the alpha storyline is still not ingested. Thats why i Just download the game but dont play it much.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I don’t understand how to advance. I just keep swimming and playin video ganes. This is after skipping the quests because I have already done those in the past. It’s just sex scenes in the basement. I remember before being forced to wear panties and stuff like that. Did they remove that?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes