magus448

May 22, 2018
I don’t understand how to advance. I just keep swimming and playin video ganes. This is after skipping the quests because I have already done those in the past. It’s just sex scenes in the basement. I remember before being forced to wear panties and stuff like that. Did they remove that?
You should get that route by looking through the older cousin's room.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
This someone knows if Dev is going to add more dominant storyline soon or it will go down traditional route of being 90% sissy/bimbo/homosexual content?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
When is the MC going to be able to use the Spell of suggestion to stop the elder cousins blackmail ?
It shouldn`t be THAT hard for him to figure out how to word it.
Also path for changing from male to TG when ?
Especially when the Spell of motherhood is available.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
This someone knows if Dev is going to add more dominant storyline soon or it will go down traditional route of being 90% sissy/bimbo/homosexual content?
More than likely the latter.
It's extremely obvious that the author enjoys writing submissive/sissy content more than they do dominant content.
The only real dom content added in the past five(?) months is the theatre date with the Aunt, and that was started in January and only just finished with the latest update.
Before that, I think the only event was buying a suit, which barely qualifies.

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
SugarCube cheat is still working? I've tried unsuccessfully. I change variables in console but it does not help.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This game suffers for being overly complex. I really don't get why so many people add individual hours and redundant locations to their game.

Are there no cheats or walkthroughs for the game?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
According to the information within the game's index.html file this game was made using Twine v2.2.1 and SugarCube v2.21.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If The SugarCube Console Still Working, would you mind telling me why every one still use In-Game Sand-box Built-in Cheat Menu Added By the Developer?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
If The SugarCube Console Still Working, would you mind telling me why every one still use In-Game Sand-box Built-in Cheat Menu Added By the Developer?
I don't know about any Cheat Menu the game's Developer has included with this game so I don't know what features it supports, nor can I know with any real certainty why people I don't know (your "everyone") would use it over some other means.

I answered your initial question based on my knowledge of building Twine games in general, and about the features built-in to the SugarCube story format in particular. And the method I described works with all SugarCube 2 based games whether or not their developer has includes their own method for changing the current value of the variables, and with all SugarCube 1.x based games with a slight alteration to the syntax used to reference the 'variables' collection.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Update log for the newest one, still patron only.

0.1.3.3 (30 May) (patron-only)
- new locations: mall men and women toilet
- added a lesbian voyeur scene in the women toilet (just visit it, this event is repeatable)
- new content for 15$ patrons: stripclub and brothel in the red light district and a sex scene with Jessica
- SPH-content additions to the aunt's morning panties event (requirements: SPH content enabled, not wearing chastity, cock size less than 10 cm)
- pole dance suggestion for the elder cousin
- a short intro scene with Jacob starting slavery storyline
- 'Live and learn' quest has received a simpler progress bar
- new elder cousin task: buy flats
- the next stage of the hypnotherapy was added
- new task for the bimbo storyline
- new setting: 12 hours time format
- fixed a serious bug with checking item types that didn't allow proper game walkthrough ty Becca
- fixed: going to the theatre with aunt is counted as an interaction

May 21, 2017
Is there any news on when there'll be new or atleast some content for the alpha storyline? i'm kinda boored of seeing all the good games having only or mostly just sub routes. but hey if you're not planing on the dom routes anytime soon I'm gonna have to pass on this game until you do.

Reactions: rangaru

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Is there any news on when there'll be new or atleast some content for the alpha storyline? i'm kinda boored of seeing all the good games having only or mostly just sub routes. but hey if you're not planing on the dom routes anytime soon I'm gonna have to pass on this game until you do.
This is a game from TF, odds are you'll never see a full complete Alpha line.
Plus it's an HTML game, so most updates are small, I think last .X updated finished the theatre scene, which is like the very start of the dominate rout.

May 21, 2017
This is a game from TF, odds are you'll never see a full complete Alpha line.
Plus it's an HTML game, so most updates are small, I think last .X updated finished the theatre scene, which is like the very start of the dominate rout.
I know the updates are small but there are some more good games i see that have been initiated in HTML as well. Even then dev's of those games are first concentrating on the Sub routes. so my thought is why have more than 1 game with the same logics and almost similar story with only sub routes in place. with ppl enjoying the other games the dev of this game can actually take this time and try to develop something for the dom route.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
A good solution for me against a lack of dom content is playing the sub route but instead of being controlled, i am the one who puts the char into a sub situation. This way i can still get the dom kick out of it.

djpatty23

Jun 7, 2019

do you think there is a money cheat

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes