Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I am at the point where I am with Anne at a date at a theatre. My highest date score was 7. How can I proceed? Are there more dates or can I push this date a little further?

SimSallaBim

Dec 15, 2017
1.3.7 released today!

Changelog:
- sissy: hypnotherapy stage 3 was added
- forced sissification event (to activate, choose 'elder cousin forced...' when aunt comes at morning. Then go to room after some time, the elder cousin will come to punish you )
eager sissification event (when aunt catches the main hero sleeping in girls underwear, choose 'I was curious' option. The aunt will come to your room later)
- new sissy tasks: body waxing and voice training
- bimbo: introductive hypnotherapy
- the maid can give the main hero a massage now
- fixed the bugs with showing flats and other minor improvements

CantorSplice

Oct 14, 2017
Those links look a little sketchy.
Yes they do. But unless there's a virus in the images, I couldn't find any rogue javascript between a diff (used WinMerge) of 1.3.6 (dl'ed from OP post) and that link's 1.3.7 html file. The whole website seems to have more content, but it's a mix of Russian, and bits of English. So navigating the site is a bit difficult.

Florent303

Jul 30, 2018
i bloc at the Beauty queen 3 task when you need to apply smokey eyes makeup, i did it but the task is not done. Anybody have a solution ?

Blackshard

Apr 15, 2018
When is Version0.1.3.7 being posted.
It already has been, except that the poster was kind of a dick about it.
this is the torrent for the new version 1.3.7 enjoy it! (some adds and sites links added)
I tested the file behind the torrent; it does actually seem to be 1.3.7, but it was packaged with a bunch of shady Russian links for no good reason (which probably has something to do with how the shady Russian torrent tracker supports itself). So long as you run the game file instead of the shady links, you should be fine. If you're concerned about it, either run the game in a sandbox, or wait for someone else to upload it in a less-suspicious way.

Reactions: Watters

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
It already has been, except that the poster was kind of a dick about it.

I tested the file behind the torrent; it does actually seem to be 1.3.7, but it was packaged with a bunch of shady Russian links for no good reason (which probably has something to do with how the shady Russian torrent tracker supports itself). So long as you run the game file instead of the shady links, you should be fine. If you're concerned about it, either run the game in a sandbox, or wait for someone else to upload it in a less-suspicious way.
I have already said in my post:some adds and sites links added, haven't you seen it?
If you don't like the links, just ignore or delete them

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

xavierlub

Feb 2, 2018
Already a big thank you for putting games in html.
Thank you for foreigners who have no knowledge of English and can play and understand with the translation google lol.
After I have a little problem, I can not make the quest to walk with the flat women's shoe.
she does not validate it even if I wear them.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes