Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Yea, been going to the kitchen for 3 days, and all i got - "you're not really hungry". Also all my energy indicators gone, like totally
Probably ate too often without exercising, that results in your body shape getting worse and losing max energy.

Not sure if losing all energy is by design or a bug (dont think you can even improve your body shape without any energy), easiest (but cheatlike) fix is opening the console (F12) and entering the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.state.max_energy = 5
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.state.energy = 5

Reactions: Girenok

Girenok

Mar 12, 2018
Probably ate too often without exercising, that results in your body shape getting worse and losing max energy.
Nah, it's been only a week, and my body stat says muscular. Thanks for console commands, saved me another playthrough.
Still can't eat though
Ok, now i get it all) didn't figure out from the start how energy works. And when you ask for a massage from Alessa with no energy left, all of it indicators are gone, so only solution is the console command.

Last edited:

pwang945

Apr 14, 2019
Nah, it's been only a week, and my body stat says muscular. Thanks for console commands, saved me another playthrough.
Still can't eat though
Ok, now i get it all) didn't figure out from the start how energy works. And when you ask for a massage from Alessa with no energy left, all of it indicators are gone, so only solution is the console command.
Same here. Already report it, but no response. 螢幕快照 2019-08-28 下午2.29.47.png

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Either way, I think a new version gets posted at the end of the month. So a new one should be out soon.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
1.3.9 Went public

Change log:

- new forced sissification event - available after buying bra, be in your room when the elder cousin returns home from shopping
- Shavification quest received a few new tasks that lead to permanent hair removal. To receive a new task, wait until your hair grows back and show it to the elder cousin
- new therapy talk with the younger cousin about the chastity key
- Main story: introduction of 'Learning to Fight' quest with the butler
- new talk options and a date in a fastfood restaurant (includes a short psychological test) with the younger cousin
- Bimbo: introduction scene with the future boyfriend, allows to choose his appearance
- new interactions with the gloryhole in the mall men toilet, there are four cases: empty, mouth, big white cock, big black cock, includes a bit of gay content, too
- Red Light District: new sex actions with Venus Lux for trans characters
- bug fixing: maid massage, elder cousin's undefined status, double phone messages at the game start, the park date completion mark, repeatable chastity buying event

Reactions: 4Finger

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Change log:
v. 0.1.4.0
- Stats page has been updated: opening new possibilities will be implemented in the next update
- basic fight system has been added to the game
- quest 'Learning to fight' has been renamed to 'Call to Arms' and finished: new combat skills, scenes with the demon butler, a test fight with a slave plus two more slaves and one mini-boss
- Fitness Center received options to train combat skills
- a new forced sissification scene: older cousin forces the main hero to polish her nails and then gives the task to do the same for himself
- beauty salon now offers to apply nail polish, too
- aunt's cafe date is finished
- aunt and cousins rooms now have 30+ new items overall

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes