SimSallaBim

Dec 15, 2017
Hy guys! I have problem with energy.
I have not energy...
I can not eat,cause not hungry.
Also i can not work,traninig,swim etc.
Whats the solution ? :\
You probably need to sleep/rest. Sleep or rest allows you to renew energy. Eating restores it.

Apr 5, 2018
There needs to be an easier way to see where people are at all times in the house, the amount of clicks just to find someone is damning and annoying. Theres other html games like this that take that into consideration and provide icons or some sort of notification as to the whereabouts of individuals.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
There needs to be an easier way to see where people are at all times in the house, the amount of clicks just to find someone is damning and annoying. Theres other html games like this that take that into consideration and provide icons or some sort of notification as to the whereabouts of individuals.
On the left nav, scroll down to the bottom. It shows you where everyone is and allows you to click right to them.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
KInda funny you can go sissyfication route when you are playing female character....

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
is there an easy way to make more money? working once a day is a total buzz kill for just a few dollars heck it'll take me an actual full day at this rate

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
is there an easy way to make more money? working once a day is a total buzz kill for just a few dollars heck it'll take me an actual full day at this rate
It's a Twine game, the console "trick" works. Well, it does for me on FF. And that's usually a more stable option than using the Cheat version of the game. Those cheats are under the "life hack" header.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
It's a Twine game, the console "trick" works. Well, it does for me on FF. And that's usually a more stable option than using the Cheat version of the game. Those cheats are under the "life hack" header.
How do you use the console??Or is it something I have to download first?? Never tried that with a HTML game before..

Rikis

Jan 9, 2018
How do you use the console??Or is it something I have to download first?? Never tried that with a HTML game before..
On Firefox it's Ctrl+Shift+K and then you can paste:
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.state.money=999

Reactions: Chop21

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
On Firefox it's Ctrl+Shift+K and then you can paste:
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.state.money=999
That's one way, although on my version "just" F12 works, too. The "SugarCube.State.variables" part on its own opens up possibilities, though might be overwhelming.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
That's one way, although on my version "just" F12 works, too. The "SugarCube.State.variables" part on its own opens up possibilities, though might be overwhelming.
I use Google Chrome is there anything different for that browser?

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I use Google Chrome is there anything different for that browser?
You can use the extension .
You can also use .
Either way you will probably have to use Ctrl+F to find the "money" variable.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
You can use the extension .
You can also use .
Either way you will probably have to use Ctrl+F to find the "money" variable.
thank you I use a laptop so my F-keys don't respond as people say to use it just moves brightness and volume for some of the commands..I just use a HDMI to use my Monitor

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
I use SugarCube Hacker sometimes however I did notice it tends to make the game it is used for lag just a bit, because the extension needs to load the variables every time. It could just be my old laptop though..... ;)

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
thank you I use a laptop so my F-keys don't respond as people say to use it just moves brightness and volume for some of the commands..I just use a HDMI to use my Monitor
There is usually a key to enable and disable the "special functions" of the Fs.
But Ctrl+Shift+I works just like F12.
You can also right click and click inspect, or go on the "settings" (the 3 dots at the top right), "more tools" and then on "developer tools".
Also on settings you can find the "Ctrl+F", which is named "Find...".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry about the images from all around the web. My chrome itself isn't in English.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes