Aug 13, 2018
I have watched as pretty much update after update has added zero fucking content for the hetro path. So maybe it is time the developer is honest and tells us this isn't anything but a sissification/trans game. And stop lying to people. .
It's not even proper trans-content, the game literally only seems to have sissification and bimbo content. If you start out as a trans PC, which is what I was looking for when I first looked at this game well over a year ago, there seems to be almost no content. There's a gloryhole with a single scene as the one getting your dick sucked, a massage scene with the maid and a handful of teaser scenes with your cousins and some stuff with your aunt, none of which, predictably, lead to a proper sex scene.

If you don't want to see femboy/sissy or bimbo stuff, there's literally nothing here.

Last edited:

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
I tried transforming myself from male to female, but when I went to the stores it says I"m a male and can't buy female clothing? Even going the other way from female to male. Just letting you know.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
It's not even proper trans-content, the game literally only seems to have sissification and bimbo content. If you start out as a trans PC, which is what I was looking for when I first looked at this game well over a year ago, there seems to be almost no content. There's a gloryhole with a single scene as the one getting your dick sucked, a massage scene with the maid and a handful of teaser scenes with your cousins and some stuff with your aunt, none of which, predictably, lead to a proper sex scene.

If you don't want to see femboy/sissy or bimbo stuff, there's literally nothing here.
Pathetic. It is this kind of bs that pisses me off. You want to play the game with the content you enjoy and you can't because it's not supported. People have to realise that inclusion for inclusions sake doesn't make good content. Adding hetro male and trans content to this game is a joke. If the dev just wanted to make a sissy game then just make a sissy game and have at it. But stringing us along for over a year doesn't make either of us inclined to view the dev's inclusiveness with anything positive, because it is a farce. There is room in the community for straight sissy games (pun intended) or pure trans games or any other kink. I do NOT like NTR so I simply skip those games but I actually think having those games around is good for the community even if I want to RUN as far from them as possible. The one game I don't like with NTR is a game that tries to have an NTR and harem path and it suffers from the same problem. It is 95% NTR and a tiny amount of harem with only two women and the harem stuff is almost impossible to get as there are so many NTR land mines in the code. I have to cheat to get the harem flags to trigger. I am pissed at that game for the same reason that should have been a pure NTR game and spared us all the annoyance and BS of adding token harem content to a NTR game and claiming there are two paths.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
1.44 is out already? I guess I'll wait for that to check this game out again after so long, since it's a pretty large download. Thanks for the updates! It's very much appreciated!

Reactions: deldel

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
I played this game a long time ago and I remember forced sissification/crossdressing(idk) + incest like the best shit I've experienced. Do you guys know any game with a similar topic?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I played this game a long time ago and I remember forced sissification/crossdressing(idk) + incest like the best shit I've experienced. Do you guys know any game with a similar topic?
Just go to tfgamesite, all three of those (sissification/crossdressing/incest) are very prevalent there.

Reactions: rj45direct

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As Engelstein said, all of those niches are big on tfgames, so you could just look through the more popular games there. Perverted Education is the big beast in that space, with a lot of half-baked imitators; others that seem noteworthy and are being actively developed: Secretary and The Making of a Slut (neither of these run to incest, though).

The Company manages to do what this game has only promised so far and have viable routes both for submissive sissification and dominant harembuilding. And incest features prominently on either path.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Someone mentioned there is bimbo content? Could someone summarize it to me please? If you have the time and have played it.

Is it bimbofication for the MC or the other characters? How many characters can be bimbofied and how much content of it is there?

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Someone mentioned there is bimbo content? Could someone summarize it to me please? If you have the time and have played it.

Is it bimbofication for the MC or the other characters? How many characters can be bimbofied and how much content of it is there?
For the MC, you start it by playing a women, and doing no chores/work for a few days.
The mom type character will then talk to you, and make you go and get your hair dyed, buy high heels and wear them, etc. (There isn't very much to it at this time)

D

Deleted member 1387011

Pathetic. It is this kind of bs that pisses me off. You want to play the game with the content you enjoy and you can't because it's not supported. People have to realise that inclusion for inclusions sake doesn't make good content. Adding hetro male and trans content to this game is a joke. If the dev just wanted to make a sissy game then just make a sissy game and have at it. But stringing us along for over a year doesn't make either of us inclined to view the dev's inclusiveness with anything positive, because it is a farce. There is room in the community for straight sissy games (pun intended) or pure trans games or any other kink. I do NOT like NTR so I simply skip those games but I actually think having those games around is good for the community even if I want to RUN as far from them as possible. The one game I don't like with NTR is a game that tries to have an NTR and harem path and it suffers from the same problem. It is 95% NTR and a tiny amount of harem with only two women and the harem stuff is almost impossible to get as there are so many NTR land mines in the code. I have to cheat to get the harem flags to trigger. I am pissed at that game for the same reason that should have been a pure NTR game and spared us all the annoyance and BS of adding token harem content to a NTR game and claiming there are two paths.
Epic gamer moment. Very true though. Quite a lot of games claim to have two or even three paths but for some reason all the content is on the NTR route :unsure:

I also dislike how most of the time the characters act like completely different people on each path.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes