BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I know I had this bug before, and figured out how to get around it, or someone told me how to, but, how do you deal with the bugged quest to show yourself in a blouse and skirt?

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
What's odd is I recall playing this, think it was the leaked online version, or they put the wrong link for the online version again.
maybe Phoenix258 or someone will post the new online version again.

matuzabr

Sep 4, 2019
anyone remember a game where you go with sis and mom to a spa that belongs to aunt??? I played a long time ago and ive ben trying to find this game.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
anyone remember a game where you go with sis and mom to a spa that belongs to aunt??? I played a long time ago and ive ben trying to find this game.
Yes, but that also sounds like a few games when I try to remember it.
Do you recall any other details?

tolazepins0

Jun 3, 2019
What's odd is I recall playing this, think it was the leaked online version, or they put the wrong link for the online version again.
maybe Phoenix258 or someone will post the new online version again.
Your wish is my command!

Once more the link was nearly entirely readable, I just had to guess the last letter for it to work.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
it's better but work still needs to be done. Why do we have the Spell of Softness, and the Spell of Motherhood, as well as other if that don't law you tp switch from male to female. The only way to get the changing your appearance or going from male clothing to female clothing is you have to do the sissy storyline no matter what. The Spell of Softness makes you change your appearance from male to female and with the Spell of Motherhood the female clothing store will still refuse to sell you female clothing unless you start with a female character or Tran character or do the sissy storyline, just using the spells and everyone will still see you as a male no matter what.

jun7936

Feb 25, 2018
Version 1.45 - 1.46 has a bug.

There is no choice between my cousin and a fast food restaurant (short psychological test).

Sorry, I wrote it with Google Translator.

a.png

Reactions: bosedk
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes