bimbo:
- peeping on aunt scene
*check aunt's room door when she's asleep, requires hairy pussy

sissy:
- the next scene with Ash
*just wait for his message, cuckold content should be enabled
- second dinner time scene
- four subsequent punishment scenes
*choose 'I have no choice' during the second dinner scene): office, bedroom, bathroom, bedroom
- fixed the bug with long hair task

dominant:
- three new Suggestions for aunt: kiss, massage, jerking off

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
SVSC:
Enchanted - Version 0.1.4.7 by January Night

v. 0.1.4.7 (22 March) (patron-only)
bimbo:
- five new scenes (instructed to shave, shaving lead up, first time shaver, next morning after shaving, aunt's punishment): the first is peeping on aunt and task to shave the pussy (check aunt's room door after 22:00), then follow the plot
sissy:
- elder cousin's punishment scene (just talk to her in the morning, requires happened aunt bedroom fucking and Vishuddha hypnotherapy stage 3)
- fixed the bug during younger cousin's fastfood date

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
Yo does anyone have a link to the cheat menu for 1.4.7.
The game is kinda stuttery for me for some reason and i kinda want off the tedium.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Latest Public version from TFgamessite 0.1.4.7

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
hmm...i still miss the lesbian tag and i am tired of waiting quietly, so i ask directly: Is a lesbian route planned? Not only a few random scenes for fun, a pure lesbian protagonist.

Reactions: WhenDarknessComes

Adhesie

Jun 24, 2018
f12
sugarcube.state.variable.(thing you want to change) = (number)
This doesnt actually work? I can find the variables i want, but changing them in the console doesnt actually do anything? Money, bodyshape etc etc. I can find them all, but changing the numbers has no effect in game.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
This doesnt actually work? I can find the variables i want, but changing them in the console doesnt actually do anything? Money, bodyshape etc etc. I can find them all, but changing the numbers has no effect in game.
1587390922792.png
using the console sometime requires you to use your brain, you get a list of variables and sometimes to change player variables you need to first access the player or mc/pc (main character/player character)
i.e state.variable.player.(variable like money) or state.variable.cousin.(variable)

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
hmm...i still miss the lesbian tag and i am tired of waiting quietly, so i ask directly: Is a lesbian route planned? Not only a few random scenes for fun, a pure lesbian protagonist.
careful you are gonna you might spark a repeat of the the company's thread

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
lol
i dont think so geralt, because in the company IS a lesbian route already...my only way i play the game. I just wanna know if this game is planned to be playable for me too ^^

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
i was talking about the john whining thats been going on, gone from a discussion to a straight winge fest about people not getting the update focus they want.
But with the way this game is structured it seems like a lesbian route is on the docket

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Last Update

Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:54 am

Version

Development

Alpha

have fun

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Here's the to the newest Nightly build (1.4.9). Sadly I don't have access to the DL link. Sorry.
You can download by right-click > save as... on your link and you'll get a html file. Images are loaded locally from what I saw, so if you care about them, you could just download the image pack.
Unlocking the paywalled stuff is pretty easy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that said, I don't I'll coming back here again.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes