Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
You can download by right-click > save as... on your link and you'll get a html file. Images are loaded locally from what I saw, so if you care about them, you could just download the image pack.
Unlocking the paywalled stuff is pretty easy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that said, I don't I'll coming back here again.
thank you so much

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
Questio is a bug ai got 10 of 10 friendliness with the girls but I still can't get any choice if she goes to the cinema and has to choose at the end how to progres

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
shemale aunt and shemale cousins.
How the main character will be passive to these characters. how the aunt and cousins will fuck the main character.
please help

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
press F12, then use these codes for money & energy
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.state.energy = 10
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.state.money = 20000

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Ok... So I know I'm gonna get flak and some comments but is there a work around to access the patreon content? I mean this site is a pirate site right and pay wall content like cheats are always posted here. I mean I know the Dev is trying to make a buck and if I could afford to be a patron I would but I can't. So... any work around?

CahSis

Jul 18, 2018
Ok... So I know I'm gonna get flak and some comments but is there a work around to access the patreon content? I mean this site is a pirate site right and pay wall content like cheats are always posted here. I mean I know the Dev is trying to make a buck and if I could afford to be a patron I would but I can't. So... any work around?
Go back a few pages, someone posted a code change to enable patreon content.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
You can download by right-click > save as... on your link and you'll get a html file. Images are loaded locally from what I saw, so if you care about them, you could just download the image pack.
Unlocking the paywalled stuff is pretty easy:
With that said, I don't I'll coming back here again.
is this for patron access?

D

Deleted member 2089994

Is it just for me but why does each choice (like go out or go to hallway) take a couple of seconds to happen the input between each command is slow I really want to play this game but it tests my patience is it due to the size??

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Is it just for me but why does each choice (like go out or go to hallway) take a couple of seconds to happen the input between each command is slow I really want to play this game but it tests my patience is it due to the size??
That only seems to happen when playing the hosted version; I don't run into any loading/input lag with the downloaded version.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Here's a link to 0.1.4.9

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Best way to get Lifehack working:

Edit the html, and change the following code,
Code:
    <<if $settings.level > 1 >>
      [[$t[$settings["language"]]["sidebar"]["lifehack"]|Lifehack]] <br/>
to this.
Code: