Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
It is a bug or every aunt content are just only Brandi Love? Like, even if I choose Kendra Lust as aunt, all content gif are with Brandi Love

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Before I waste a download to try this I have to know is the bimbo route about turning the women in the family into bimbos or is it some genderbending nonsense?

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Before I waste a download to try this I have to know is the bimbo route about turning the women in the family into bimbos or is it some genderbending nonsense?
In this game, you can choose to start as a male, female, or trans character; the Bimbo route, is a route for female characters, and it's player bimbofication.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
In this game, you can choose to start as a male, female, or trans character; the Bimbo route, is a route for female characters, and it's player bimbofication.
Ah ok thanks so its not worth playing for me.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Here's links to version 0.1.5.1, as before; I currently only have access to the Nightly Build, I apologize to anyone who was hoping for the Cheat, or Roadmap versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017

Online version of Roadmap, have fun with it.
Not that I'm not appreciative of you sharing the online build but I cant seem to get any of the new gifs to work properly and I am at a loss as to what to do.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Sadly, January has stated that they'll be removing all familial relations content from any future versions of the game, as this was one of the major draws for me, I'll no longer be pledging on Patreon, and will be unable to continue posting links as they become available.

Sorry folks, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IMAGES TRIED THE DIFFERENT PACKS ONE BY ONE BUT CAN NOT GET ONE OF THEM TO WORK

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Changes in the "prehistory" of the game? What?Does it have a different timeline where dinosaurs didnt' go extinct or something?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes