habitation20

Jun 16, 2020
I see 0.1.5.1 still isn't patched, I tried it last night and it still errors out at the book section which is start of the whole 'enchanting' part of the game called 'enchanted'. Luckily had an older version 0.1.4.9 that still works fine.

Shinigami116

Aug 22, 2018
I see 0.1.5.1 still isn't patched, I tried it last night and it still errors out at the book section which is start of the whole 'enchanting' part of the game called 'enchanted'. Luckily had an older version 0.1.4.9 that still works fine.
can you please share it.. stuck here

kochun51

Jul 19, 2020
1596985848083.png

Why can not proceed after enter the strange door?
  • Okay... It seems I really have no choice but to join you.
  • I don't know, I need time to think about it.
  • No way. I'm not going to take part in this devilry.
all 3 option made upper error message

Last edited:

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
From their discord
"January Night 08/30/2020
Hi, guys, I'm back. Sorry for the long period of absence! As in July, I'm not going to charge patrons this month. Regarding the game, I'm finishing Anne's restaurant date at the moment, I'll post some sneak peaks soon in the news channel. Of course, I remember about the bunch of bugs and fix them, too. Another thing I want to do to the end of September is to announce a new project of mine (that'll be a game of another genre) and even to public the first version if I manage to make it. So... stand by!"

Reactions: SissySara

bambiwhore

Aug 9, 2020
Hello ,
i have a problem with the spell od excitement , i know the spell , i am at maximum arousal but i still cant cast the spell at the altar . It says you do not meet the requiement
Any idea ?

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Is it still thing that you need to be x-patroner to go back? I stop playing after that and getting to error texts that you can't go back because you aren't patroner...

bambiwhore

Aug 9, 2020
Well the arousal stat is really bugged , sometimes it doesnt move , sometimes it goes from zero then to max when a just changing room . It is almost impossible for me to cast the spell of excitement.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i will just say that i tried the version 0.15.1 from here
and it's really buggy i could enter the door to dungeon
but when i should make a choice about i would join or think about it or against it
i couldn't proceed no matter which answer i gave

so downloaded the public 0.15 html file and so far i didn't have any problems
but sadly enough i couldn't use the saves from 0.15.1 in 0.15

Reactions: nahbrenda2

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
I found the issue I was having gettnig the images to work. I don't know if anyone else ran into this one or not.
After downloading for the first time, copying images and creating folders, as outlined above, I still didn't get image one. I created an empty images directory and placed the images directory into that and I got the images.

Here is my game directory now:
Enchanted\Enchanted Full Image Pack\images\images

It was faster than going through the html file and editing it.

I haven't played the game very long, so I haven't really done more than arrive, but at least the base images are there, which they weren't when I started. Perhaps this will fix the gif issues for some of you?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I found the issue I was having gettnig the images to work. I don't know if anyone else ran into this one or not.
After downloading for the first time, copying images and creating folders, as outlined above, I still didn't get image one. I created an empty images directory and placed the images directory into that and I got the images.

Here is my game directory now:
Enchanted\Enchanted Full Image Pack\images\images

It was faster than going through the html file and editing it.

I haven't played the game very long, so I haven't really done more than arrive, but at least the base images are there, which they weren't when I started. Perhaps this will fix the gif issues for some of you?
strange i only have it this way
C:\Enchanted 0.1.5\images
html are C:\Enchanted 0.1.5
hope you use the public html file as i described above your post

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
hope you use the public html file as i described above your post
Sure did. If I have issues later, I'll address them.
At first, I had no images what so ever. When I copied image location, it was images/images/ image name . jpg, so i copied my images directory to there. When i find missing images later, I'll just move the images there. You know how it goes. =)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Change-log:
v. 0.1.5.2 (16 October)
- a lot of bug fixes and little improvements

patron-only content:
- arousal-based combat skills (at the moment available for female characters only. Talk to Ummuh after completing Call to Arms quest)
- restaurant with Anne
- threesome sex option with Shala (only for female and male characters)
- improved sex scene with Irri
- new appearance for Anne: Cory Chase
- roadmap for date scenes

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes