karlel

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, there is a bug for the fight:

Round 1
Thanks to your superior body shape and intelligence, you managed to win the initiative.
You rest and recover 1.
Error: <<available_actions>>: error within widget contents (Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>)Error: <<available_actions>>: error within widget contents (Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>)Error: <<available_actions>>: error within widget contents (Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>)

Is it normal? how to fix it please?

Thank you very much in advance.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I know this game has forced sissy and feminization, but does it also have forced MtF transformation?

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
yes, they cost 5$ on patreon.
5€ gets you the nightly one, with the custom start, the cheats one I'm afraid is a tier higher at 9.5€ :confused:

I joined for 5€ yesterday but only to get some info on a bug not listed here (shameful-orgasm-option), not solved yet also. I don't mind giving a 5er for that. I can lower my tier or even stop when I've finished it, as I did with most games I've played.

You can cheat for free with browser console commands, not as convenient as a nice menu but it works fine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
ok players, is there alot of action after you unlock all spells?
i tried it briefly. online version is kinda slow so ....i dropped it. dunno if to download offline one.
looked like story\quest-driven sandbox...with some not-so-functional lifesim/open-world interface ... uneventful at the beggining

TheDerangedOne

Mar 7, 2018
... according to f12, the combat section uses a file called "es6-shim.map" That's not included with the image files and html file and probably holds all the missing code stuff that's causing the slave fight arena to lock up due to its abscense.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
... according to f12, the combat section uses a file called "es6-shim.map" That's not included with the image files and html file and probably holds all the missing code stuff that's causing the slave fight arena to lock up due to its abscense.
Yeah we all get the 404 error on the shim, but the file is embedded in the html. It shouldn't even be needed to play the game if you're using a modern browser.. you can just delete line 57 (the one that says //# sourceMappingURL=es6-shim.map) and reload > then it will give the same error for line 45 (//# sourceMappingURL=es5-shim.map) Should be safe to remove both lines imho

If you want to get around the combat scene > it works in the online version, so just play that one to save around the issue. Or if you're in f12 anyway it's not very difficult to download the html file used in the online version..

Last edited:

TheDerangedOne

Mar 7, 2018
Do yall know any cheat codes please, I can't use console commands on my tablet
As stated earlier, actual built in cheats are a patron tier thing.

That said my personal go-to method of cheating when it comes to .html games is to use notepad ++ and find what values I need to change and/or block comment out to grease the wheels.

... Still got no clue on how to fix the combat though.

• Angry
Reactions: greenray

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Every release, you are given a working link to the game with unlocked cheats (online roadmap ver.). Do you need to show it every time? Save the page to your hard drive and play offline. The files are the same, both with full access and with restricted access.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
does anyone have delays between steps-clicks? i think i have it both on/offline versions. def a problem for me.
some pics are not being opened (dreams) . some pics-gifs inconsistencies...
used that lifehacker to go as M through bimbo and sissy routes (scenes triggers)... statspage says ' Sissification: 0 You are not interested in sissification.' i know i have not done it "by the book" (wiki) but still weird... should not i get at least something.
still have zero clue about battles and spells (like how to cast on inhouse npcs?) i lifehacked into having learned such.
looks like dev wanted to have it all...
quest-based sb [aSfA-like] with some mojo, tfs & battles; trainer-picker; open-world fem-lifesim and male-datesim
...and miscalculated his means and resources.
visiualy it looks polished. with solid qol: nice ingame cheats, hints & geotrack systems. plus customizations
yet i dont feel like playing, i think i restarted as male-dom to use inhouse fem-npcs in appropriate way ...and dropped

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes