Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is it safe to say this is dead at this point?
The author of the game is working on the next update. Not sure when it will be done but most of the listed tasks to be completed is done for the next update.

The best way to track the game progress is the trello board.

At the rate it is being updated I would say 4-6 weeks before the next update is done.

SHAWNGIBS

Mar 7, 2021
There is a section (starting at line 81162 and ending at line 81265) that is commented out by /* */
If you remove the opening and closing comment tag the fighting game works...

I made two little correction for some broken link that prevent image loading. Each spoiler name is a line number and the code is the correct one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you do this on the online version or only on the downloaded version?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hi just a small question, the game mentions aunt, is her Anne, or was it removed to comply with Patreon?

SissySara

May 30, 2019
The author of the game is working on the next update. Not sure when it will be done but most of the listed tasks to be completed is done for the next update.

The best way to track the game progress is the trello board.

At the rate it is being updated I would say 4-6 weeks before the next update is done.
It's been at the same point since October. Not sure where you're getting 4-6 weeks from, but I would bet against it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's been at the same point since October. Not sure where you're getting 4-6 weeks from, but I would bet against it.
actually it wasn't the same, it is color coded on what has been done. 3 months ago about half of it was still not done. Now only three things are listed as not done.

I am just making a guess based on how many things have been changed to done and how much is still showing as undone.

My point was the author updates that board ever week or so.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
actually it wasn't the same, it is color coded on what has been done. 3 months ago about half of it was still not done. Now only three things are listed as not done.

I am just making a guess based on how many things have been changed to done and how much is still showing as undone.

My point was the author updates that board ever week or so.
Still glad you showed us that, is good to know they are at least claiming to be working

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Still glad you showed us that, is good to know they are at least claiming to be working
No worries, that is where he is the most active. He doesn't post much on discord either but he posts more often there than he does here.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I don't know what to say nor to think about this game.

I was first attracted to this by the summary.

The environnenment is well thought. The house is beautiful and very large due to the many rooms existing. The city is also well developped.
The variety in the activities available and sexual preferences is really interesting. The evolution of your characteristics is also a good point.
The diversity in the shops is appreciable too.

Once everything is maxed up, there isn't anything to do. The first quests are easy if you're thoroughtful. The dungeon is only oriented in bdsm. The training grounds are useless due to a bug. The quest "Credit of Trust" never ends even if you teach each spells and give the 3 transfusion gems and so Shala's opinion never cease to decrease. The sexual partners are too few : the family members, the servants and 2 slaves (plus one time with a girl in the nightclub). I'm not into sissification, bimbofication nor incest though it seems having sex with aunt and cousins isn't incest and the description of every route doesn't make me wanna try (the cousins seems really too mean for me). You can't even have gay sex with the male slave nor the butler. The money obtained with the jobs is ridiculously low regarding everything available in the shops. The stats list isn't complete (how do you know your level in music, danse, drawing, video games... outside practice), the maximum of intelligence, communication and creativity is blank, hook is present 2 times.

Well, to conclude, I enjoyed creating my avatar. The rest wasn't for me.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Hello.

I don't know what to say nor to think about this game.

I was first attracted to this by the summary.

The environnenment is well thought. The house is beautiful and very large due to the many rooms existing. The city is also well developped.
The variety in the activities available and sexual preferences is really interesting. The evolution of your characteristics is also a good point.
The diversity in the shops is appreciable too.

Once everything is maxed up, there isn't anything to do. The first quests are easy if you're thoroughtful. The dungeon is only oriented in bdsm. The training grounds are useless due to a bug. The quest "Credit of Trust" never ends even if you teach each spells and give the 3 transfusion gems and so Shala's opinion never cease to decrease. The sexual partners are too few : the family members, the servants and 2 slaves (plus one time with a girl in the nightclub). I'm not into sissification, bimbofication nor incest though it seems having sex with aunt and cousins isn't incest and the description of every route doesn't make me wanna try (the cousins seems really too mean for me). You can't even have gay sex with the male slave nor the butler. The money obtained with the jobs is ridiculously low regarding everything available in the shops. The stats list isn't complete (how do you know your level in music, danse, drawing, video games... outside practice), the maximum of intelligence, communication and creativity is blank, hook is present 2 times.

Well, to conclude, I enjoyed creating my avatar. The rest wasn't for me.
Games also unfinished, also you can have gay sex with the butler, but he tops. That said the sissification isn't about making you trans, you still cap out at femboy.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah i had mixed feelings with that one... "looks like dev wanted to have it all... and miscalculated his means and resources"
id be fine if it would be straightforward questbased sbx [with some datesim or femsim elements minus all spellforall and extra branches]

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
It will be almost a year since I was saddened ... - then I really liked what was becoming this game ...
Besides, I never understood why nobody ever talked about the gay path of this game ... (it was the only one that interested me anyway, especially since after a while we can discover this exceptional young man who hides behind this mask of simple male employee in the house) - whether we are a guy or a girl, this young man of tanned color who works for us, can eventually become a lover, a friend and a exceptional companion.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone upload the patreon version of 1.5.2 where the redlight district is available and you can also use the cheat in the game hope anyone is willing to share

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Can anyone upload the patreon version of 1.5.2 where the redlight district is available and you can also use the cheat in the game hope anyone is willing to share
Just on the previous page: roadmap version. What's wrong with you people? There is also a search function. If you want to play offline, save the web page and run it from the game folder (the files are the same for everyone).

phasuta

Jun 9, 2020
I downloaded and tried playing it but the scenes update so slowly they take a full second or so it ruins the experience and frustrates me any solutions?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes