qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
This really is a disappointment:
I was keeping tabs on this game way back before there was even content. All there was was a fairly large world with a lot of nothing in it (and peeking on people taking a shower). After a few more "nothing" updates, I decided I'd just ignore it for a time. Then all of the sudden a fair bit of content was being added one a fairly regular monthly basis and it quickly bacame one of my favorites. I started looking forward to updates as they arrived.

But just as quickly the "potential" curve spiked, it fell right off a cliff when January Night just stopped updating. The last update took like half a year to put out with little to show for it and now this one's on track to take even longer (if it's not just outright abandoned).

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Patreon version?
Not sure why people facepalmed you on that question...Considering their patreon site is basically abandoned as is this game, I too would like to try out the cheat version and red light versions at the very least...but there is no way I am paying money for an abandoned game. Why no one has supplied those versions in the last 8 months is...weird

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Just two things: "search" and "previous page". There's so much to learn. You wouldn't believe how much.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Just on the previous page: roadmap version. What's wrong with you people? There is also a search function. If you want to play offline, save the web page and run it from the game folder (the files are the same for everyone).
Naw, you are just a troll is all. No other reason for being nasty to people who you claim are impatient or whatever you want to say. I like most people, can't live my life using all my free time searching every game thread in f95's existence only to find a link that didn't use the reply function (and thus not searchable on f95) and didn't care to take any time to describe what the link was. If I took time to look for every easter egg provided on all threads it would take years and I would have to quit my job. That's why mods add any relevant links and downloads to page 1. Who has time to immediately facepalm every question on an obscure grind heavy html game? Answer: greenray

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Naw, you are just a troll is all. No other reason for being nasty to people who you claim are impatient or whatever you want to say. I like most people, can't live my life using all my free time searching every game thread in f95's existence only to find a link that didn't use the reply function (and thus not searchable on f95) and didn't care to take any time to describe what the link was. If I took time to look for every easter egg provided on all threads it would take years and I would have to quit my job. That's why mods add any relevant links and downloads to page 1. Who has time to immediately facepalm every question on an obscure grind heavy html game? Answer: greenray
Of course, you are special and you should be served everything on a golden plate. If someone says that they did not find the answer to their question in the available information - this is one thing. Another thing is: "work for me, I don't have time for this." Either you are lazy, or spoiled, or... (the moderator will censor this). You'll find it yourself, or until someone kind does the work for you.
I have time to give you a facepalm and write a comment. But there is no time and desire to point out useful information. Don't make a victim of yourself by covering up your bad manners.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Of course, you are special and you should be served everything on a golden plate. If someone says that they did not find the answer to their question in the available information - this is one thing. Another thing is: "work for me, I don't have time for this." Either you are lazy, or spoiled, or... (the moderator will censor this). You'll find it yourself, or until someone kind does the work for you.
I have time to give you a facepalm and write a comment. But there is no time and desire to point out useful information. Don't make a victim of yourself by covering up your bad manners.
When someone blanket statements "what's wrong with you people" when someone asks a simple question, you do not get to attempt to play the higher ground here by claiming I am the one with bad manners. Ok then, how about, does anyone have an offline version of the patreon cheat html file, of which you explained but only after insulting someone. Or why doesn't f95 fix their search function to allow someone to search by most recent instead of flooding a user with 50 pages of posts dated from 532 b.c. before i finally see posts from last week or last month? These are only some of the issues with why someone might ask a question only to get pounced on by the likes of users such as yourself.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
So the board has been getting a few updates lately.
If we're lucky, there might be a new release by the end of the year.

Reactions: SASSAS11
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes