AKA101

May 11, 2017
are you using the latest html with an old image pack? which images are missing for you?
I am using 1.2.9_nb_2 and I downloaded the latest files from the OP. Missing the formal dress image and theater date with aunt.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I am using 1.2.9_nb_2 and I downloaded the latest files from the OP. Missing the formal dress image and theater date with aunt.
OK I have that image here extract and place in your enchanted folder -

Reactions: AKA101

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
am i retarded or dont i see any image packs in the first post? only the initial download.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
May I know your images folder size mine is 709 MB
It comes to 710MB but I got the missing images from an old pack not the recent release. It looks as though there are ~40 images removed from the latest release, you can grab a copy from my with the missing images included.
am i retarded or dont i see any image packs in the first post? only the initial download.
There isn't a separate image pack here, there is on patreon the dev has separate downloads for the html, full image pack, only new images, and cheat version.

Reactions: AKA101

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Hello, I like this game. Pretty complex system. I got caught up in the Sandra route. Does increasing stats do anything? Does the fact Diane likes chastity do anything if I'm in chastity and low submission? I like increasing relatives breast sizes but nothing happens other than it says the new size.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes