Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Hello.

Wait, what? You're saying that the training ground with the butler is working fine without a bug. If so, this update could be more interesting than what I thought. And why didn't they say anything in the changelog?

For the defensive exercises, I'm not sure you can practice them at the home gym if you don't have chosen the martial arts skills. You'll have probably more chance to do that at the gym in town.
Yes. training ground is working, I guess. (After training in Gym with punches and kicks (Lvl 5), had my 1st practice battle with 'weak' slave,...won (duh), then fought a 2nd battle,(won).
* That Kinda SUCKS!! (it is like being 'forced' to play game DEV wants) Jeevo/Butler Offers to train Def. It should Be There!!
NOT to Mention, HAVING/Forced To PLAY the "Fighting/Training or MC WILL Never Get any "Taste of Victory" for Proud Spells.

Reactions: Oliz82

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Does the DEV (January Night) EVER Come on here??
There Is A decepency/Oversight<Bug> with the Sandra/Ash meeting.
*Everything Is Fine IF Player Is playing Sandra as a Female.
But If Player (like Me) Is playing Sandra as a Transgender,...
She CANNOT place Ash's Cock in her Pussy IF She doesn't have one..
The DEV MIGHT Want to Make an Alternate scene,...
IF Sanda Is Female, This happens
IF Sandra Is Transgender, This happens.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Too bad the game does not have the usual back button.

When talking to Anne in the restaurant and choosing "What is your favourite season?" the game runs into a dead end.
Clicking on the To-Do-List resets the complete event, so it isn't a game over.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Too bad the game does not have the usual back button.

When talking to Anne in the restaurant and choosing "What is your favourite season?" the game runs into a dead end.
Clicking on the To-Do-List resets the complete event, so it isn't a game over.

There IS a "Back" Button IF You Are a Patreon subscriber,...:cry::mad:
Otherwise I tend to Go backwards by using the SAVE GAME "A" tab (Just pay ATTN to the Time)...and You Can go BACK either 12 or 24 hrs.; the problem is YOU have to Replay stuff that you already played.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How much content is there in 0.1.5.3 ??? And how much a mess is the current game?

- I played as neutral straight male and soon got on Sandra's blackmail sissification rail when exploring the rooms. The sissification routine itself looked mostly like a cheap copy from "Perverted Education" with the tasks and hypno therapies. Despite having explored the dungeon, learned all spells, enabled all suggestions, did all the dates with the 3 girls, there was no regular romantic or sexual content with Anne, Sandra, Diana or the maid. Some events were only registered in the journal but never happened. MC could have sex with the succubi at night, exploit magic (suggestions, excitement) and there were a few one-time sexual punishment scenes, but no romantic progress ... did I miss something?

- I played a dominant lesbian female and almost immediately was assigned to the Bimbo project. The game ignored the "dominant" trait and let the female mc crawl to Anne after peeping on her show. The game and the mc ignored the "lesbian" trait and Anne and Diana seemed eager to turn mc into a lesbian or bisexual slave to exploit. They also planned to hook up lesbian mc with a groom. Why? There is an event where Diana takes mc to a beauty shop for a pussy shaving ... afterwards there are events with mc's shaved pussy, but the variables ingame for this type of body hair are unchanged. MC did work everyday from start but was accused to not work. MC had very high intelligence when talking to Anne in that case and still was classified as too dumb to work. The result was a lengthy punishment scene with Diana and the maid where mc was turned into a maid ... but only for the event. After the event the game was as before, so despite all the text the event only had as much influence on the game world as a wet dream the mc had. (MC should have got a maid uniform but there was no uniform in inventory or wardrobe. The maid had no new interactions.) (I had to replay the game start several times since these scenes are often skipped and just noted in the journal.) I used the default female mc with long blond hair and got a quest to get long blond hair. It seems that the Bimbo questline is forced on all female mcs and there is no other content for females ...

- In both games Sandra invited mc to the nightclub but she was never there ... There were no options in the night club except for first visit flirting with a girl ...
( I started anew, this time with dominant male with big cock and was able to get a sex scene with the girl in the nightclub. )

- It is indicated in the game that many of the sexual events are written by other authors, maybe over-ambitious fans? Those events seem to have no effect on the every day game world (sand box). The events also seem to ignore player stats. Npcs behave different during (quest) events and every day routine, e.g. Anne, Diana and the maid can be lesbians during events but are not in their every day routine. This makes the game world inconsistent ...

I did not grind all the stats like dance, music, etc to maximum nor did I repeat the dates endlessly ... are there any special events that I missed?

Note :
The sidebar is not optimised. The most important values for every day grind are : date and time, money, energy, arousal (on top) ... and the locations of the 5 npcs (at the bottom). However all the smartphone links inbetween those 2 sections seperate them so much that they do not fit on the same page anymore unless I reduce overall size of appearance. ( Ctrl - )

Last edited:
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
How much content is there in 0.1.5.3 ??? And how much a mess is the current game?

- I played as neutral straight male and soon got on Sandra's blackmail sissification rail when exploring the rooms. The sissification routine itself looked mostly like a cheap copy from "Perverted Education" with the tasks and hypno therapies. Despite having explored the dungeon, learned all spells, enabled all suggestions, did all the dates with the 3 girls, there was no regular romantic or sexual content with Anne, Sandra, Diana or the maid. Some events were only registered in the journal but never happened. MC could have sex with the succubi at night, exploit magic (suggestions, excitement) and there were a few one-time sexual punishment scenes, but no romantic progress ... did I miss something?

- I played a dominant lesbian female and almost immediately was assigned to the Bimbo project. The game ignored the "dominant" trait and let the female mc crawl to Anne after peeping on her show. The game and the mc ignored the "lesbian" trait and Anne and Diana seemed eager to turn mc into a lesbian or bisexual slave to exploit. They also planned to hook up lesbian mc with a groom. Why? There is an event where Diana takes mc to a beauty shop for a pussy shaving ... afterwards there are events with mc's shaved pussy, but the variables ingame for this type of body hair are unchanged. MC did work everyday from start but was accused to not work. MC had very high intelligence when talking to Anne in that case and still was classified as too dumb to work. The result was a lengthy punishment scene with Diana and the maid where mc was turned into a maid ... but only for the event. After the event the game was as before, so despite all the text the event only had as much influence on the game world as a wet dream the mc had. (MC should have got a maid uniform but there was no uniform in inventory or wardrobe. The maid had no new interactions.) (I had to replay the game start several times since these scenes are often skipped and just noted in the journal.) I used the default female mc with long blond hair and got a quest to get long blond hair. It seems that the Bimbo questline is forced on all female mcs and there is no other content for females ...

- In both games Sandra invited mc to the nightclub but she was never there ... There were no options in the night club except for first visit flirting with a girl ...

- It is indicated in the game that many of the sexual events are written by other authors, maybe over-ambitious fans? Those events seem to have no effect on the every day game world (sand box). The events also seem to ignore player stats. Npcs behave different during (quest) events and every day routine, e.g. Anne, Diana and the maid can be lesbians during events but are not in their every day routine. This makes the game world inconsistent ...

I did not grind all the stats like dance, music, etc to maximum nor did I repeat the dates endlessly ... are there any special events that I missed?

Note :
The sidebar is not optimised. The most important values for every day grind are : date and time, money, energy, arousal (on top) ... and the locations of the 5 npcs (at the bottom). However all the smartphone links inbetween those 2 sections seperate them so much that they do not fit on the same page anymore unless I reduce overall size of appearance. ( Ctrl - )
Yes. I Have Played and re-started the game several times. I have yet to play as Female or Trans.
But it Seems That No Matter What the MC does, The Game Will Only Go in the Direction that the DEV Wants.
I Do Not know WHY He/She even bothered; DEV Should have just made a VN instead.

MC Only has dates with Diana and Anne. You cannot Date Sandra.

I Found the Game Sort of Enjoyable, but pointless.
(PE IS Alot More Fun, if you enjoy that type of Game; but it has its faults too)

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So I write the relationships to the MC, they still say they are colleagues, am I doing something wrong?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There are some tags missing :
- futa/trans protagonist
- mind control
- slave
- male domination
- female domination

Mr.1Anton

Jan 16, 2021
/images/quests/enchanted/spell_of_thinness.jpg
Does anyone have this file in the game folder? For some reason I don't have it.

Who can put it here?
Please.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So 40 pages of posts on a three year old game, and it's just now getting a mind control tag. Is that something that's been in the game for a while and just forgot to get tagged, or is it a single scene added to the most recent update? And if the former, how prominent is it in the game?

(Note: I count supernatural/induced corruption as a form of mind control. This site tags "corruption" as literally any game where a character becomes more slutty or immoral over time, so I can't use that tag to search for examples of a character unnaturally or supernaturally being turned into something with a different mindset than they had before.)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So 40 pages of posts on a three year old game, and it's just now getting a mind control tag. Is that something that's been in the game for a while and just forgot to get tagged, or is it a single scene added to the most recent update? And if the former, how prominent is it in the game?

(Note: I count supernatural/induced corruption as a form of mind control. This site tags "corruption" as literally any game where a character becomes more slutty or immoral over time, so I can't use that tag to search for examples of a character unnaturally or supernaturally being turned into something with a different mindset than they had before.)
The mind control for npcs is called "spell of suggestion" ingame ... the options depend on mc gender and npc. Besides the option to have sex with the succubi at night, the "spell of suggestion" currently seems to be the only way to have sex with Anne (aunt) during day. It also allows to slightly corrupt the cousins and the maid. It is a grind to produce all the spell stones since each costs 6 energy. The player has to plant each suggestion once individually and later can order the npc to perform the suggestion. (Besides the pocket money, all other suggestions seem to be more like bonus scenes without effect on the rest of the game. ???)

The player can be subject to hypno therapie depending on path (sissy, bimbo).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliz82

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
Check the link. In my opinion, this is not a folder with pictures for this game and its size is smaller than necessary for the game and the files are different.
You 're right...these pictures are from the game "In her own hands"

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes