Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Idk if its just me but I keep getting missing pictures errors. Not for everything but Stats, Hair, and Images of myself like body and genitals

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Idk if its just me but I keep getting missing pictures errors. Not for everything but Stats, Hair, and Images of myself like body and genitals
its not just you, but hey you can always pay for patreon and deal with the same problems but with a back button xD

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
It looks like the next update is just down to "fix reported bugs."
I really wish they'd add a checklist for the aforementioned bugs so we could have an idea how that's coming along...

Screenshot from 2021-11-07 17-58-28.png

Reactions: MrBlobby2

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
changelog from tfgamessite :

v. 0.1.5.4 (11 November)
- shops improvement: instead of loading all the things in the shop they are now divided into categories;
- new Dungeon rooms: Table and Portal chambers
- First Outworlds locations with an apothecary where the player can buy and sell goods
- new quest from Shala
- the first date with Sandra in the bar
- two new Sandra suggestions: foamy bath and oiled fun
- bug fixes (thanks Darin, keentom, JW, daedalus30 and other guys for reports):
- custom names for Anne, Sandra and Diana, new mentions of relationship status are added to some scenes;
- shameful finish error during interactions with Shala, Azzetha or Irri;
- Anne's sissy punishment doesn't lead to an empty screen anymore,
- fixed wrong placing of 'sissy first shaving' event
- possible perfomance improvement thanks to reducing maxStates Twine parameter (if you've got the Back button, it limits for five scenes) (thanks Darin for the note);
- using gems of Hunger on Audrey in the Dungeon;
- other minor fixes.

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
When you go to the Table room to teach the spells to the woman, there is no exit from the room after you've taught it.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
so this is an online version without the 1 GB image folder to download?
Nah, you'll have to play without images or download them.

EDIT: There is an online version, but it's not the versions listed above

When you go to the Table room to teach the spells to the woman, there is no exit from the room after you've taught it.
Don't teach spells to her. The creator of the game didn't fix any of the bugs :/

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Really like the idea of this game, but it is still broken for me. Others seem to be able to advance a lot more.
I go to the restaurant with Anne, we order food, I get the "time left bar" and we start chatting, but we are mid conversation and then sometimes the bar runs out and I have no options. Have to refresh and start the whole thing again.

Edit - same problem with Diana at the fast food place.

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I think the main quest is bugged, it says to deliver three Transformation gems to Shala but there's no option to do anything

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
All in all the game still looks pretty empty to me. Once you unlocked the ability to wear sexy / slutty clothes via high enough corruption - where do you get them? The clothes shop only offers boring outfits.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes